Whole lotta shit

(Amora outfit in mm)

1 week later

Saturday afternoon

Amora pov

Me and zoro was back cool I GUESS and right now we was in the mall at "The Perfect Dress" because I needed a dress for prom and the clock was ticking And my legs was just feeling better if you know what I mean.

"What about this one?"

Zoro pointed to this big ass dress.

"Uhmmm Yeah noooo I'm no trying to be Cinderella" I said laughing.

While we was looking at more dresses zoro kept getting these text and she was smiling hard as hell.

"Dang suh you boo'd up over there?" I questioned

"Yeahhh...he so freaking caring and I think we gon last for a long time" She said

"Okay Ms. In love me and Prince going out to eat later so you can invite him , it can be like a introduction. We go at 7" I said

"Ouh bett cause I do want to see what you and Prince got going on" she winked

I smirked and told Prince the change of plans After he agreed and I told her we tried to shop for dresses again but we ended up leaving.When we were in her car she drove to chick-fil-a we went in and got 2 chicken sandwiches , drinks and fries and some minis.I decided I was going to eat when I got home so we jammed to music until we got to my house.

"Girl let me come in" she said

when I got out the car

"huhh I been with you all day I need my breath , see you tonight" I said confused

When I got in the door I stripped from my outfit , got in the shower put on some pajamas grabbed my food , put on a movie and ate until I fell asleep.

2 hours later

I just woke up and it was 5:40.I might as well start getting ready. I went to pee and I brushed my teeth and freshened up.I took out my little by of makeup because I rarely wear makeup anyway so I didn't really need a collection.

Prince didn't even like when I wore the slightest bit of makeup at all.I just did my eyebrows and put on some lipgloss which I don't consider makeup.After I did my face it was 5:55 and I began doing my hair I put it in braids and put on a moisture cap to keep it damp so I have curls.

To be honest I did not have any idea what to wear. It was 6:00 and it take 20 minutes to get to the place so it's not like I had a ass of time.

*Phone ringing*

And that was Prince, I answered the phone:

Me: Hey
Prince: Wassup ma
Me: You leaving soon?
Prince: Yup wanted to make sure your sleepy ass was up.
Me: Shhh I got to get ready
Prince: Alright shawty

I hung up and I decided to wear a checkerboard vans sweatshirt and some jeans with my checkerboard vans and my black and white vans fanny pack .

MERCHANDISE.

By that time it was 6:30 so I put my phone and shit in my purse and tidied up my room so when I got back I won't have much to do.I heard 2 honks of a horn and I knew it was Prince.I went outside to his car and greeted him with a kiss and we began driving.

We stopped by the gas station and he got me a white owl During the drive he sung "Exchange by Bryson Tiller" to me and I was blushing and I tried to sing 1+1 by Beyoncé to him but I kept laughing so it ain't work.

When we got to the place it was 7 on the dot so we went in knowing that zoro and her man was gonna be right behind us.We ordered a table for 4 and went and sat down AS SOON as we sat down I saw zoro walk in holding the door for her nigga I'm guessing.