Being shady

(Beth in MM)

Amora POV

3 Days later

2:55

Saturday

Zoro comes back today and I know it's going to be back to the same old music and twerking and bongs and smoke.My mom is making dinner for her today to welcome her back. I can tell she favors zoro more because she's bringing in money and that's all my mom cares about.

I was in the store grabbing a few ingredients for her dinner she wanted us to be all fancy smancy and have a appetizer , main course and desert but before we even ate half way through the main course she's probably gonna be upstairs sucking and fucking Q trying to make a coin to buy her a new pair of shoes.

After I got everything i went through checkout and paid a person started bagging my groceries and then the lady asked

" Do you want me to carry you and your boyfriends groceries to the car?"

I looked up confused as hell where she see a boyfriend at? then i look at the "bagger" who was actually that boy from the party.I rolled my eyes. Can I get a break PLEASE??

I walked out the store holding all 14 bags and started walking home that's when he came up behind me and grabbed all of them and walked with me. UGHI ain't want to hold all them bags anyway . faceassonce we made it to my house he dropped the bags on the porch and snatched my phone putting his name and number in it .

When I got my phone the name "Prince" .

At least i finally know his name i put all the groceries up and went to my room to change. That's when i realized my "MINI" necklace was gone. GONE . i looked everywhere , I started crying I'm so stupid man why did i even wear it to that dumb party and Beth was not even at.

I called Prince:

Prince🔥:wassup ma?

Amora 🍭: My necklace. Is it at your house

Prince🔥: Ionk i ain't look

Amora 🍭:Well can u cuz it's important to me

Prince🔥: I got you mamas

Now that that's kind of covered I can take a nap before Beth gets here at 6.

*2 hours later*

"AMORA GET YO ASS UP IF YOUR SISTER THINK U FELL ASLEEP WAITING ON HER SHE WILL BE UPSET NOW GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I COME UP THERE" my mom said.

MANNNN i groaned and rinsed my face off and lotion again and went downstairs at about 6:28 zoro had came busting through the door hugging mom but not me of course.We all sat down and prayed and then started eating mom and zoro started talking about money and her getting a new car.after about 30 minutes the attention was on me.

PERFECT .

"Well amora tell your sister how you've been." my mom said

"fine"how is your school work coming?"fine , how is your slut job coming?" I said dryly

"AMORA GO TO YOUR ROOM" My mom yelled at me

"nah" i said

" I'm tired of feeling second best. Don't forget YOU raised the pussy popping hoe, and admit it you only favor her more than me because she makes more money that's it . but i will go to my room. you know same old same old

"that's when my mom slapped me .

HARD ASAB I wasn't gonna hit her back so I just went in my room and layed down.I was about to doze off but my phone started BLASTING when i looked at it and saw it was Prince i immediately declined.

This is not the time. i flipped over and tried to go back to sleep but i heard

"AH BITCH FASTER FASTER " from  Beth room.I tried to shut the noise out with my pillow IT WAS NOT GOING AWAY.

I sighed and got up upset as hell I banged on Beth door but I guess from the loud moans she ain't here me so I opened the door when I tell you it was SO quiet.Of course she was fucking Quez hoe ass so both of them was staring at me naked.

"Beth it's your first day back I know you ain't miss his dick that bad giving the whole house a audible."

I said

"Don't knock it till you try it" Quez said winking at me in the process

"QUEZZZ wtf your mine not hers" beth yelled at him

"bitch you is a whole hoe I'm only letting you give me a little knob don't get ahead of yoself"

Quez said looking at her like she was retarded

I laughed this shit is funny I mean it's her fault for fucking with so many niggas I mean you live and you learn.

"hopefully now I can finally get sum sleep"

I said walking back out her room