Prologue

"Doctor, he's waking up!" The voice of a female nurse came from the hospital room.

"Take his blood pressure, and all that, I will be right there." Dr. Pobana replied quickly, and began to make his way into his patient's room.

"His blood pressure is normal." The nurse confirmed.

"Thank you, you may leave now." The doctor informed.

"Hello son, will you tell me why you are here?" Dr. Pobana began to give the young boy an amnesia test.

"I don't know. Is there anything I should know?" The boy looked confused.

"Does the name Juliet Taylor mean anything to you?" Dr. Pobana asked quickly, he needed to know all this urgently.

"No. Never heard of her. Is she supposed mean anything to me?" The boy said, he was sacred and confused.

"Oh my. Nurse come in here quick" Dr. Pobana spoke into his walkie- talkie and instantly the female nurse from before

"Yes Dr. Pobana?" The nurse took out a pen and prepared her self to write something on the papers on her clipboard.

"He has lost his memory, I need to ask him a couple more questions in order to tell you how much." Dr. Pobana didn't turn his head to face to nurse.

"What is your name boy?"

"Daniel Waters," The boy replied swiftly.

"Do you know the names of your parents and siblings?"

"My moms name is Claire Waters, my dads name is Robert Waters. And my younger sisters name is Clairce Water," The boy replied with no hesitation in his voice.

"Nurse, he has amnesia. He remembers all the old things, but he has no memory of the latest events."

"Okay Doctor, should I let his family visit him?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, but make sure you tell them everything. And then come with me to Juliet Taylor's room." The Doctor spoke and left the room to enter the adjacent one.

***

"Is he here? Is he alive?" Juliet bombarded the Doctor with questions concerning her fiancé.

"He is alive. But what about you, let's have a look." The doctor told her nothing about Daniel.

He took her blood pressure, temperature, and everything else.

"What happened to him? Is he okay?" Juliet asked more questions.

"He is physically not okay, he has a couple of broken ribs, and a broken leg. Mentally he is worse. I'm sorry to say Ms. Taylor, but your boyfriend has amnesia" A gasp left Juliet's mouth.
"He remember family, age, school and everything."

"But... "The young girl grew anxious.

"But, he doesn't remember you. To him you never existed, not as his girlfriend and not even as a human being." The doctor quickly broke the news.

Juliet's breath hitched, and she felt a lump in the middle of her neck. She bit the inside of her cheek, but that made it worse. That told her thy everything wasn't a dream, it was reality. She thought about all the good times she had with her true love. And that's when it started, the walls of the Hoover Dam broken, and the water poured down her now pale face.

"Can I see him?" She sniffed and wiped the tears off her face with the back of her hand.

"Sure, but you mustn't bombard him or pressure him." Doctor Pobana warned.

The girl nodded and made her way to his room. Her hand that wasn't in a cast opened the door, and there she saw him. His brown hair was still as gorgeous as usual, his electric blue eyes were as shocking as usual, but he looked at her like she was a stranger.

But to him, she was. To her he wasn't.
She walked over to him and kneeled next to his bed so their faces were level.

"Hey" She croaked as threw him a small, but existent smile.

"Do I know you?" He furrowed his eyebrows, this was a habit he had, he did this when he was confused.

His words felt like a slap, but she quickly replied. "You did before, but now you don't."

"I never knew you," He persisted.

She bit her chapped lips in order to regain her posture.

"I swear, that I will make you remember. I swear that you will love me as you once did." She promised him with all her heart.

And with that, she fled the room.
---------------------------------------------
Hello fellow wattpad readers! With a lot of though I have finally decided to do a short story.

It will only be, 10-15 chapters long. I really hope this story gets many reads and votes.

As always,
Vote
comment
Share

I love you all!

Goals:
100+ reads
5+ votes.

Bi!