Chapter 2

"Juliet, I'm so sorry for the trouble. Good news is, I found your ring." Dr. Pobana announced.

He held out the ring, and Juliet plucked it from his hands. She looked at it. It still sparkled and it still held all the memories of their past together. It did however, remind her of how much she had lost. She mourned and grieved over the memory loss of her fiancé, but there was hardly anything she could do to change that.

She looked out the window, and images of an extreme crash raced through her mind and infiltrated her thoughts. She quickly shook her head, and slowly inserted the glimmering ring onto her ring finger and examined it.

She had to make him remember. Because now, his life had merged into her own. Now, she was on here own, with no one to fall back on
As she continued into her reverie, Dr. Pobana slowly and quietly exited the room. Dark thoughts loomed Juliet's mind, as she fell deeper into the dark abyss where there was no light; no way to escape.

She had to make him remember. She was not going to give up on the man she loves. Present tense: as in she still loves him. He hadn't left her, he had just been temporarily misplaced. She tried to convince herself that it wasn't a disaster, when it actually was a disaster.

It was now, there was no option of a never.

Since Juliet had no iv tubes sticking into her skin, she swiftly got up and slowly trudged to Daniel's room.

"Hi," Since apparently he had forgotten her, she decided to start from square one.
"my name is Juliet Crystal Waters. I am 23 years old. And I love you," She kept her intro short and concise. She didn't hesitate one bit when she told him that she over him.

Daniels eyes grew large when those 3 words came out of her mouth. Like an appalling stench, the three words hung over his head, not to be gone soon.

"I don't think I know you. I don't know how we knew other or why you keep saying those words." Daniel spoke, his voice continually cracking due to the deficiency of water in his system.

Juliet got up, and poured him a glass of water, and held it up to his lips and told him to drink. As soon as he was done, she gently placed the glass on the table and sat down on the couch.

"You asked how we know each other, and that's what I am going to tell you." And with that simple but truthful sentence, Juliet began her tale.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
POV: Juliet
I walked out of creative writings class and my mind was running wild with all the homework that was assigned that day. I nodded along to the music that was blasting through my headphones into my ears, and walked blissfully in the hallway to lunch. Before going to the cafeteria, I stopped by my locked to pick up my sandwich.

I grabbed it, and continued my journey. I stuffed my headphones in my backpack and went to go sit down with Quinn and Alex for lunch.

"Hey guys. Mr.Drexly is the worst today!" I complained as I sat down.

"Yes, oh my god, it's like he's on his man period," Alex agreed.

"He's not the only teacher who's in a bad mood today," Quinn spoke as she plopped down in a green chair.

"She's right. Madame Kroty is a bitch today. She gave a kid lunch detention because he asked a question." Alex had this disgusting look on her face.

"I hope I'm not that kid. But I'm pretty sure she was on her period!" I laughed and my friends joined in.

And then there was water in my bra. A scowl settled on my face and I stood up and turned around.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I glared at him, and behind me I was reaching for a cup of chocolate milk.

"I'm fucking Daniel Waters. who the fuc..." his voice cut off as he looked up to see my face.

"I don't appreciate your eye raping," I pushed him back.

"I'm sorry then. For everything," He apologized with a whispy voice.

"It's okay, I guess. I was just gonna skip the rest of school anyway." I accepted his apology.

"Wait, I'll come with," And he followed me out to my car.

"Shouldn't you bring your car?"

"It doesn't matter." And he sat in my car

"Okay then." I wasn't the person who held grudges, just anger for a couple minutes.

I drove, but instead of going to my house I pulled into a field. My shirt was dry anyway, so it didn't really matter.

"What are we doing here?" Daniel asked.

"This is my home away from home. If you pass that green and blue shed you would find a small cottage. It's literally a home away from home," I explained.

"Wow, your place is so cool!" Daniel exclaimed as he walked into my house.

"Wanna play a game?"

"Let's play the question game. It's like 21 questions but it can be an infinite number of questions" He taught and I nodded.

"What's your full name?" I spoke

"Daniel Finnagin Waters" He mumbled as a faint red painted his cheek.

"Your parents must not like you very much," I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure they don't if they gave me that middle name." Daniel gritted his teeth, but ended up smiling.

"Ok, your turn." I announced.

"Why do you live here?" Daniel asked.

"My parents and I aren't close. And this is the best thing to home that I can get, so..." The smile on my face quivered and I quickly composed myself once more.

"What's your favorite color and why?" I asked while I fiddles with the hem of my shirt.

"Silver, because it gives me hope when I need it the most. Why are you hanging out with me?" He asked.

"I was bored, I wanted to skip, and also, I wanted to figure out who the golden boy of the school really is," I answered truthfully. "Why did you spill your drink on me?"

"I thought you were hot and wanted to piss you off," He answered with a smirk on his face.

I blushed at his choice of words.

As the weeks went by, we slowly became the best of friends. We hung out daily and became closer than anyone could ever imagine. But I could never imagine what happened to us next.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! This update is decent I think and also early.

I hope you like it.

My fingers are numb right now. Wattpad deleted this draft 2 times and it took me 2 hours to re- write it again.

Check out my stories: The Players Good Girl and My Savior.

Note: A new chapter for My Savior is coming out on JUNE 18.

Vote and comment please! I would love that!!

Stay chill
-M😎😘😜