Chapter 6

Hope, this is what Juliet was feeling for the first time in months. She could no longer count the endless cracks in the ceiling, but instead she counted the infinite stars in the sky.

Today was the day that she and Daniel would leave the hospital. Since Daniel and Juliet  are engaged, she got the permission to take him to their house.

"Juliet, I need you to sign these papers concerning your release from the hospital." Dr.Pobana states, his hand pushing the forms with a pen towards her.

As Juliet starts signing, Dr.Pobana continues his talk. "Daniel has already been told that he is going to go home with you. He has agreed to it, and is quite glad to make the move. Remember to bring him back weekly for his routine check up, and if either of you feel a bad different come back immediately."

Juliet nods and smiles as she gives the form back to the doctor. In return he gives her, her car keys, house keys, and everything else that was with her when she came to the hospital.

"I'll stop by Daniels room, and we will go together," She informs the doctor as she exits the room, she has been dreadfully residing in for months.

She walks to Daniels room, and raps her knuckles against the oak door.

"Come in," He responds, his voice cracking a little bit.

She opens the door, and goes to sit next to him on the small plastic chair.

"Hey," She greets him.

"Hey," He smiles, while standing up.

He offers her his hand and she takes it, and he pulls her up.

"Are you excited?" She asks him," About leaving the hospital and going home, I mean,"

"Yeah, maybe it'll help me remember everything," He whispers.

"I'm hoping. I'll tell you a story when we get home," She reminds him, as they leave the hospital.

"Sure. I really want you to know, that even though I lost my memory, I really like you. And if I get my memory back, I'll love you even more than you said I did," He smiles shyly.

A faint pink covers Juliet's cheeks.
***
She inserted the key into the keyhole, and twisted it and pushed the grand door open.

"This is where we used to live?" Daniels jaw drops, as he takes in his surrounding.

"Yeah, and we still do. I'm hoping that being in the place we live in would help you," She laughs a laugh if chimes as she takes off her shoes and places them by the door.

They both walk over to the white leather couch and sit down on it.

"Mind telling me a story?" He tells her.

"Yep, and I think this one is the best story of them all,"
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
---Juliet's POV--- (This takes place in the house in the woods. Juliet's home away from home)

I laughed, as Daniel swooped down for another kiss. My hands roamed his chiseled chest, tracing his abs.

I pulled away quick.

"Such a tease,"He frowned and that me crack up even more.

"If anything your the tease, you do that all the time!" I fight back playfully.

"Yeah, but when you do it it causes me great pain," He whines.

"Shut up," I elbow him in the stomach.

"So much pain," He groans as he walks over to the couch and sits down.

"Movie?" I ask him from the kitchen.

"Yeah," He replies and I hear shuffling so I'm
guessing he's looking for one.

Meanwhile I put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and wait until it's done.

"I put the movie in! Hurry up," His voice calls out.

"Don't start without me, otherwise I'm not sharing!" I cry out.

I don't hear a reply, but I hear the intro music.

"Guess I'm not sharing my extra buttery popcorn after all," I cackle softly to myself.

I walk over to the couch and sit down next to Daniel.

"You know what? I'm gonna call you Danny," I conclude.

"Why?" He asks as he pauses the movie.

"Daniel is a mouth full," I sigh dramatically.

"Can I have some popcorn?" He asks.

"No." I state, my hands cling onto the bowl and I put it on the other side of the couch.

"Why not!" He looks at me in awe.

"Because you didn't pause the movie," I tell him, and pop a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

"I thought you were joking!" His voices gets really high.

"Never in my life have I joked about popcorn a and movies, and I don't plan to joke now!" I slap his reaching hand away.

"Please!" He pleads and does his smoldering eyes.

"No." I feel proud for not giving in to those beautiful eyes.

His fingers wiggle and get close to my hips and they cling on, moving really fast.

"St-stop!" I shriek, between laughs.

"No! Not until you give me popcorn!" He demands.

"Neverrr!" I laugh, taking quick breaths.

He stops. I flick the tears away from my eyes, and stop laughing.

"You know Juliet Taylor, I've realized over the past year how amazing you are, and I hope this isn't too early to say it but..." He hold his breath, and I know that the "L" word is coming next. "I really love you," He smiles his cut dimpled smile.

My heart falters," I love you too," I reply honestly.

"I love you the most," He winks as he captures my lips.

We pull away after a while.

"So can I have some popcorn now?" He pleads.

I groan.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!

I updated 2 books today!! Yay!

I thought I would update before school started tomorrow.

I will be updating slower.

Please please please vote and comment.

And tweet #MyWattysChoice and attach the link to my story to help improve my chance in the Wattys.

Love,
~M😎😘😜