Chapter 8

Please read the A/N at the end for 2 important messages. Also there will be an epilogue for this story just so ya know:)

Juliet was well in her thoughts. She had tried everything, in her power to help her true love. But nothing worked. She did have one last resort, maybe she would use it today. Anything to Daniel back.

Why was it that her heart shattered every time she looked at him, was it because she missed him or was it because she knew that he was falling for her.

Daniel sat in a separate room, sitting on the ground, looking out of the bay window. Right now to him, getting his memories, his love back as soon as possible was his mission. He had been trying to hard to recall Juliet from the stories she told him. But now he had one last thing to try.

Little did they know they had the same method.

"Daniel! Come downstairs!" Juliet called to him, she didn't know how to make her question sound not so awkward.

"What?" Daniel looked at her, she was standing next on the deck in the back.

"I think it's time I tell you one last story." She breathes in hope, and looks Daniel straight in the eyes.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Daniel and I were laying down on my bed, staring at the blank ceiling.

"What's gonna happen to us when we grow up?" I ask him, as I turn on my side to face him.

"I hope we stay together, cus we need each other a lot more than we think we do." He moves so he's looking at me.

"Yeah. Maybe one day we'll get married and have our own little house," I dream, a smile on my face.

He hums in agreement," We could have little Janiels running around the house." He laughs sincerely.

"What's a Janiel?" I stare at him in confusion.

"Our ship name. Juliet and Daniel, Janiel." He states as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I smile and gently bump his shoulder with my own, only to get him not to pay attention to my red cheeks.

"Wow, your cheeks are so red!" He exclaims, and I mentally face palm.

I blush even harder.

"Now your ears are bright red too!" He laughs.

"Shut up," I scowl, and turn to face away from him.

"Jules?" He says.

I don't reply.

"Jules? Babe?" He goes on.

"Come on Jules, I was just joking around? I'm sorry?" He pleads, and I break because I can sense him doing his puppy dog face.

I still say nothing, only to know what he was gonna do next. The bed creaks and all of a sudden his face is right beside mine, he's kneeling in the floor.

"Hey, I'm sorry," He whispers, his hand moves a strand of hair out of my face and carefully tucks it behind my ear.

He glances at my lips, and crashes his lips into mine. I feel kinda woozy, but my hands travel into his hair, and his hand presses against my thigh.

"I love you so much," He breathes, his month breath fanning over my face.

"I love you too," I speak with a soft smile on my face.

"Am I forgiven?" He asks.

"Yes!" I laugh and lean in to kiss him again.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Juliet got caught up in the heat of the moment, and crashed her lips into Daniel's. Daniel's hands travel to rest on her waist, and Juliet cups his cheek ever so gently.

Turns out they were both planning on doing to same thing.

Daniel kissed her deeper, as memories flooded into his head. The laughs, the sorrows, the love they shared had been revived.

"Jules?!" Daniel pulls away and whispers.

"Danny?" Juliet answers in shock.

"It's me, I remember everything now!" Daniel exclaims and he spins his fiancé in the air and pulls her into a long awaited hug.

Juliet breaks into tears of joy against Daniel's chest, relieved that he had remembered.

They stood there in silence, the only sound coming from the sniffles from the couple.

Juliet looks up at the man she loves and he looks at her. Juliet hooks her arms around his neck and pulls him closer, he leans down and she stands on her tip toes. Their lips meet, and you could tell that this was the most passionate kiss they have ever had, there were sparks.

"I love you so much." Juliet smiles as she pulls away.

"I love you to Jules," Daniel beams and leans in for another kiss.

The End.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers!

This is the last chapter, but don't worry THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE!

Yay!

I will be updating the Epilogue probably this weekend or next week.

Btw: did u guys check out the latest Apple upgrade? They added like 150 new emojis!!!

Please vote and comment!

Thx for reading lovelies:)
~M 😎😜😘