Chapter 1

Chapter POV: 3rd Person
📌 Important: Daniel is no longer her boyfriend, but her fiancé. I changed it the previous chapter.

Juliet lay in her lumpy, and small hospital bed. A small flat screen hung on the wall in front of her. American Idol was on, but unlike usual she wasn't excited.

In her lap, was a small styrofoam plate. In it there was a slice of pizza and a fruit salad. Slowly while she was picking at her food, she was thinking.

This is all my fault. If I hadn't let him take me to the waterfall, this wouldn't have happened. I just wish...

"Hello, Juliet, how are you feeling" A nurse walked into the room.

"Physically, decent. Emotionally not quite." Juliet set aside the hardly touched platter on the table.

"If my boyfriend forgot about me, I would be devastated too," The nurse spoke while she checked her vitals.

"I guess," The young girl mumbled.

"Well, I hope it gets better," The nurse gave Juliet a small, but hopeful smile and exited the room before leaving Juliet all in her lonesome.

She stared outside of the window, and replayed the night of the car crash in her head. She looked at her left hand, and her ring was gone. The diamond ring that Daniel had given to her after proposing was gone! Juliet gasped, and held her hand over her mouth, and tears pricked her eyes. That ring had held so much sentimental value to her; it was the last memory of Daniel.

She pressed the button next to her bed that called a nurse. In less than a couple minutes, the nurse that was in the room before came. The nurse rushed into the room, and looked frantically at Juliet to make sure she was okay.

When she saw nothing physically wrong with Juliet, she spoke up,"Whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"N-no" She stammered, her heart pounding against her ribcage, and her body shook with anxiety.

The nurse waved her hand as if telling Juliet to continue.

She held up her hand and tears started falling down her cheeks. "My ring is missing... Do you have it?"

"I'm afraid that I have no recollection of a ring. But let me ask Doctor Pobana and the lab if they have your belongings in the office." The nurse attempted to calm Juliet down.

She nodded a shaky nod, and used her t- shirt to wipe her tears and the slime sliding down her nose. She gathered her knees up against her chest, and huddled herself together. She put her head between her knees and closed her eyes.

Immediately, her mind went back to the night when he proposed.
**Juliets POV**
He brought me from the porch to the car, and helped me in. I giggled at how much of a romantic he was being. He walked around the car and sat in the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I was getting more and more anxious.

"I can't tell you," He chuckled and held my hand over the console of the car. "Other wise it would ruin the surprise."

I pouted jokingly, and tilted my head to turn and look at the scenery. At first I saw buildings and houses, and then that turned into trees.

He stopped at the side of the road, and I looked at him in confusion.

"Relax, I'm just putting a blind fold over your eyes." He explained as he reached into a compartment and pulled out a black scarf.

I rolled my eyes as he carefully slipped the scarf over my eyes and tied it.

"Okay, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"7" I guessed because of my lack of vision.

"Okay." I felt him start the car, and he interlocked our fingers over the console.

His soft fingers kept rubbing over my knuckles, and it felt nice. I felt the car speed up for about 10 minutes and slow down as the road got bumpy. The car finally slowed down to a complete stop, and the engine was shut off.

"You can take your blindfold off now," He spoke gently, his voice was like a perfectly tuned harp.

My hands reached behind my head, and skillfully untied the knot he had made. As my vision was returned to me, I gasped and and looked at him.

"Happy anniversary babe," He smiled at me and my heart melted.

He had been surprising me each year for the anniversary of our relationship. He got out of the car, opened the door for me and held out his hand, which I graciously took. We held hands on the short walk to our destination.

"Ready?" He asked, a small dimpled smile covered his face.

I nodded, and he moved his hands to shift a large wall of ivy to reveal a beautiful and gentle waterfall. My pulse was racing and my heart was exploding with joy. I turned my head to look at him, and tilted my head up and tilted his down. Our lips connected in the middle, and we moved in complete and utter sync. He traced my lips with the tip of his tongue as if asking for access to my mouth, and I opened my mouth letting out tongues battle for dominance together.

Just as things were getting heated, he pulled away while breathing a bit heavily and do was I.

"It's been 3 years since we've been together. It's been 2 and a half since we first said I Love You to each other right next to this waterfall. And tonight it's going to be..." He held out the 'be' and dropped down onto one knee.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes, it was finally happening. I love him so much.

"The first night we'll be one. Juliet Crystal Taylor, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" When he said those words, I felt high. Ny throat felt constricted, and tears spilled out of my eyes.

I nodded yes, and he slid the most beautiful diamond ring onto my ring finger. He got up, and I hooked my arms around his neck and brought his head down and crashed my lips into his.

And I swear in that moment we were infinite.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi guyzzz, I know it's been a long time, but I was pre writing chapter for all my stories.

BTW: I do appreciate constructive criticism. please don't critic my grammar, punctuation, my characters, etc.

As of right now, I'm working on a secret story that will start either over the summer or during the next school year. a teaser will be released in July.

Please vote and comment.

I love u so much! A new update will come next week.

Cya and stay cool,

~M😘😜😎