Epilogue

"You may now kiss the bride." The premise conducting the ceremony stated.

Juliet, who was dressed in a white, lacy, strapless dress that flowed to the ground leaned forward, and Daniel wearing the black tux leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Just before he kissed her he whispered against her lips, "I love you so much,"

"I love you too,". Juliet whispered, and Daniel closed the distance between them and their lips meshed together. That one kiss symbolized the bond they would have for the rest of their lives.
***
6 Years Later... (Juliet's POV)
"Mommy! Daddy!" Sloane and Cole called out from their room.

Instead of replying, Daniel ran to our kids' room. "What's wrong?" He asks them frantically, glancing over them to make sure they were okay.

"Nothing, we wanted to see if you would come." They laughed, their brown hair and green eyes sparkled.

I followed Daniel into the room of our 5 year old twins, and smiled.

"Mommy!" They squealed and ran to me and hugged my legs. I laughed and lifted Cole up and Daniel lifted Sloane into his arms.

"Daddy?" Sloane asks," Can we have pumpkin pie?"

"Of course," He smiles as he nuzzles his head into her neck.

"Daddy, that tickles!" Sloane squeals and laughs, she kicks her feet.

"Mommy? How come Sloane gets to have all the fun?" Coke whines, as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I can be fun too!" I gasp, as I start moving my fingers across his stomach, making Cole laugh.

"Ew! Cole you snort when you laugh!" Sloane scrunches her nose as she stares at her brother.

"You fart in your sleep!" He tells her when he gets the chance to breath.

Sloane kicks him, and he kicks her back.

When I was young I had always thought that kids were the worst, that all they could bring into your life was crying and needs. But I know now that kids being love and they bring happiness into a home. They make life worth living.

We set them down, and they run to the kitchen screaming at each other playfully.

"I really love you Jules." Daniel wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head into the hollow of my neck, as soon as the kids run away.

"Mmhm, I love you too," I say it back to him.

"Thank you." He whispers to me.

"What for?"

"For loving me, and fighting for me when I was lost." He says earnestly, and I turn around and hug him.

"Thank you for not leaving for forever," I say just before I kiss him.

And things were perfect. Our love still infinite, our hearts could prove that, and our kids were living proof of that. We had come a long way since then, just when I had thought we lost each other, we hung onto each other, and brought us back to life. And I could ask for nothing more.

||The End||
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies!

That ends A Forgotten Love Story.

Thank you so much for your time and love for reading this story. This is the first story I have actually finished, and I really hope you love it!

Comment your thoughts down below, and hit that like button!

I have grown to love these characters over the course of several months, and I'm so sad to see them go. I hope this story gets even more love now that it's over:)

Once again,

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment. Check out my other stories, I think you'll like them.

Stay wonderful,
-M😎😘😜