Chapter 3- Goron city pt.2

Link (POV)

The stable workers woke us up gently around 7 am which was a bit later than normal but I wasn't complaining. I looked over at Zelda who was stretching "Ahhh goodmorning link..." she said giving me a smile while the sunlight shone on her face.. she looked very pretty. Internally slapping myself I decided that I would have to be more professional with her. If my nerves kept on making me think this like this it would cause major problems. I didnt like her. I didnt think she was beautiful. Just my nerves.

"Morning." I said getting up and stretching. We had about an hour before we had to leave so I decided to take a bath in the river and clean my weapons.

I told Zelda where I was going and told her to stay near the stable while I was gone. She nodded but asked to keep the sheika slate on her. I was fine with that.

I stepped into the ice cold water of the river and sighed. I really wish we could go to thoes angelic hot springs near goron city right now.

I washed my body with the cheap soap they had at the stable and got out drying myself with one of the towels that I thought might have been used on one of the horses. Gross.

I changed into my blue tunic and the casual tan pants. I also put on a diamond circlet which gave me guardian resist up because I knew of the guardians that were up there. We had to pass at least two on the way. I sat down with my master sword in hand and started washing it down very gently. I loved my master sword and the spirit, apparently named Fi, inside it.

After I finished with my sword I put it back in its holder placed on my back. I got to work on the lynal sheild next, roughly getting rid of the scrapes and dirt and blood on top of it. It was quite discusting.

I didnt have to do much with the bow, just got rid of the dirt on the hand handle and then checking my arrow stash. 236 arrows 203 bomb arrows 128 ice arrows 97 shock arrows and 377 guardian arrows. "Im gonna need to stock up on shock arrows..." I mutter.

I walked back to the stable to see Zelda was drying her now wet hair and was in clean clothing. She looked at me and smiled "Hey link! I took a bath at the other side of the stable. It was a little far but I was quick and I had my sword and the sheika slate!" She said putting her hands up in surrender. I frowned "Please just be careful okay?" She laughed sheepishly "Yes yes of course." I smiled "Good."

After she dried her hair she looked at me "Link your hair is soaked your gonna catch a cold..." I took a strand in my hand and looked at it. "Its only a little damp..." I said. She shook her head and tried to dry my head but I insisted I was okay and she didn't have to go to the trouble. She groaned "Fine..."

We started to get ready to go up the big mountain. I gave her a satchel full of 30 minute lasting flame proof elixirs. We could easily wear the armor but it wasn't exacly convenient. It was bulky and hard to move in.

We started making our way up when the air started getting painful and my hearts started going down. We drank some of the elixirs and I immediately felt better.

About halfway up the hill I heard the discusting pitter patter of the spider-like guardian. I stopped Zelda who looked confused "Stay here I heard a guar-" I was cut off with the sound of it aiming its beam and thats when I saw a red light on my stomach. It was about to shoot. I got in front of Zelda and brought out my sheild just as it shot. I parred it and I saw its health go down a quarter of the way. I ran forward and brought out my sword and slashed its legs one by one while it tried to hit me. Just as it was about to shoot at me I shot its eye with a arrow and then proceeded to slash its eye knocking it down in a fierce blow. It turned into purple dust save for a few ancient parts which I was excited about.