Chapter 9- Finally

Zelda (POV)

"Oh come on will you just cooperate!" I huffed, flattening out my hair once more. Just like before it poofed out like a big fuzz ball. I groaned "You know what? Screw it. Your being washed again." I said stomping over to my bathroom. I had quickly learned that this was one of the many problems of short hair.

I pushed my head over to the running water that was constantly flowing. I washed it once again with my hydromelon scented shampoo.

I walked back into my room drying my hair with a towel for the second time within that hour. I continued to do that until it was dry. This time while brushing, it didn't poof up and decided to work with me.

I smiled and put the diamond earings and necklace, that Link and gotten me, back in its rightful place. I looked in the mirror. My hair was completely down and a gold circlet went around my head. I decided that a circlet was better than an actual crown. It was also much prettier.

I went over to my closet to grab my ceremonial dress. The royal blue popped out against the gold and white and it was truthfully a very pretty gown. I would have liked to wear my traveling clothing but this was a rather important gathering and I needed to look my best.

I slipped on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. It was slightly bigger than 100 years ago but still fit right. I smiled and twirled around before walking over to the door. I walked down the hall one door and knocked on it.

I heard rustling from inside before it opened up. Link peeked his head from behind it and sighed relived when he saw it was me "Are you wearing it?" I asked. He huffed "Yes but..." he opened the door further "Dont you think it looks rather silly?"

I barely heard what he said because of it. He was wearing the royal guard outfit from 100 years ago. The navy blue and the deep red of the whole uniform brought out everything else about him. He looked very handsome and it was rare to see Link look so formal. "Uh Zelda? Are you alright?" I heard. I looked up at his eyes. He sighed "I would rather wear my tunic. Please~" He begged. I sighed "Fine but only if you let me take a picture of this one." His eyes widened "Fine."

I took the slate from his desk and opened the picture rune. I stepped back and relized something was missing. I looked over and smiled. I grabbed the blue hat from the table and walked over "Bend down." I said to him. He kneeled and I procceded to put the cap on his head and re-arrange his hair to my liking. Then I moved his hand to the cap so it was tilted down. "Okay stay like that!"

I ran over to the slate and picked it up. I snapped the picture. I smiled "Okay time to see how it turned out! I'm very excited to-" I looked at it picture. Woah.

I sucked in a breath

I sucked in a breath. My body took over before my mind could tell me to stop and I started speaking "Your very hot- handsome- uh! Looking? Uh I mean your uh..." I stuttered. I knew his cluelesness wouldn't last forever because he gave me and strange look that I couldn't read. "I gotta go." I mutter before putting the slate down and walking out. "Zelda wai-" I heard before I shut the door and ran down the hallway.