The Bite

Hoseok looked worse when he got out.

"What's got you smiling?" the older asked, pouting subtly.

"Suga. The best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Oh my god you're seriously fawning over a prostitute?"

"Don't call him that hyung." They stopped on the way to the hotel, streets mostly empty around them. Jungkook's face was very serious.

"Oh geez, okay. How was I supposed to know it was love?" he grinned and bumped the younger with his shoulder but he didn't smile back.

By the time they'd returned Hoseok had made up his mind to see Suga too. It wasn't because he was a hybrid- and it wasn't because his ex had been a hybrid either- he just wanted to know what the fuss was about.

He went the next afternoon while the others were sleeping off their hangovers and 2AM partying. He almost didn't buy the man when he saw the price but then he thought about Jungkook and Taehyung's faces and swiped his card. The door opened and he followed it down. The room was nice, a balcony with a good view of the city. The hybrid was sitting on the edge of his bed, plain linen pajamas covering his slight frame. He had a long white tail and large cub ears. He was on the phone, but he smiled and ended the call as soon his eyes caught him standing by the door.

"Hi there."

"Uh, hey."

"Want to sit?"

"Oh, sure. Thanks."

"It's no trouble at all. Are you thirsty?"

"Not really. You ah, you're an Omega?" he sat next to him.

"Yes."

"So you have slick?"

"Yes."

"Can I taste it?"

The hybrid squeezed his legs together, eyes widening. "Yea- of course."

Hoseok stood and removed his thin clothes, pushed him gently flat, his legs folding up. He pulled his hips to the edge of the mattress and knelt in front of his entrance, mouth already watering.

The first touch of his tongue made the man gasp, shudder. He tasted delicious berry on the next swipe, hole giving slick in preparation. It was sweet but not overly so, like real cherries were- but more flavorless.

"Yes." He whispered, lips pressing against the tightness, breath rushing over it. The hybrid shuddered again and he felt more slick pouring forth, couldn't stop himself from greedily slurping it up.

He pushed his legs a little flatter against his stomach, stood to check his face.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. That feels... good."

"Okay great. Can you call me only Hobi and baby?"

"Of course, Hobi." He replied, trying it out.

The Alpha felt his heart lurch, but not in a painful way like it had been doing recently.

"Can I call you baby too?"

The hybrid smiled, nodded quickly.

Hoseok knelt back down, pressed his tongue immediately inside. He switched from licking broad stripes on the outside to fucking in fast and adding a finger or two. Suga eventually had both hands fisted in the Alpha's dark hair, his stomach flexed to get him closer, deeper. Hoseok brought him to the edge and then stopped, causing the man to moan out dejectedly.

"Please. Hobi. I'm close, so close."

"I know." He stood and wiped his mouth with one hand. Then he pulled himself free after deciding on keeping his clothing on. He pushed in maddeningly slow. Bottomed out and stayed there, watching the hybrid get used to him.

"You can move baby." The man said.

Butterflies erupted in his chest. Their eyes were locked, Suga was rubbing his thumb gently over the knuckle of his left hand. He felt suddenly like he might've made a mistake but he didn't know what it was.

A twitch over his length got his mind back on track and he pulled out just enough to move some of the slick around. As soon as it dripped over the stretched rim he pressed back in, the slide smoother then ever.

"What are you thinking of that's got you so hot and bothered?" he asked, catching the hybrid's gaze again.

"You." He answered back, mouth wrapping around the word like prayer, eyes never straying.

Hoseok swallowed thickly, pressed his legs further apart so that his knees touched the mattress on either side- spreading him like some pale, chilled butterfly.

He leaned a little closer, digging himself in. He felt the resistance of pressing too deep, watched Suga wince but not stop him, and started moving faster- closer.

Soon they were inches apart, he could feel sweet breath hitting his face every time he pressed in and wished suddenly that he had removed his scent patch. He nosed into the hybrids throat, sucked lightly on the thin skin there.

"Please Alpha. Can I take this off?" his fingers tapped the scent patch lightly and Hoseok had to grit his teeth so he wouldn't sink them in the smaller's throat.

"Yes."

He peeled the thick sticky cover away, pushed his tongue against him. His scent of pineapple instantly filled the room, mixed with the Omega's snow berry and made it smell like a tropical smoothie.

The smaller sucked hard, groaning at the pheromone spike in the air. Hoseok grunted, pressed harder, rubbed his hands over every inch of the Omega's skin. He felt whole in the embrace, forgot about his ex-boyfriend Lee Know and his pointed glares. His sweet sugary slick.

"Baby."

"Tell me."

"You feel so good."

"Shit. So do you."

"Can I... can I come?"

"No baby. Wait for me. Want to come together."

"Okay. Uh! Harder Hobi."

He pressed in hard, rocking them, yanking velvet moans out of his throat. There was no separation left between them. They were too close, a mass of limbs and feeling. Just warmth and soft slippery skin.

"Fuck Lino... Bite me."

He realized his mistake when their eyes locked, but he wouldn't let it stop them.

Not a lot of humans liked the ancient mating stuff, but Hoseok had always thought it seemed so endearingly possessive. Lee Know used to claim him all the time.

"Is that what you really want baby?" the hybrid asked breathily, his eyes searching.

He felt suddenly like he knew what he was there for.

"Yes. Please... bite me. Do it right." He leaned his head over, long sun kissed throat stretched out for Suga to survey.

"It's going to hurt."

"I know."

The hybrid's fangs slotted out beneath his pink top lip. Hoseok nearly came at the sight.

"Okay. As long as you're sure."

"Yes. So sure. Need it."

Suga mouthed over his throat and his skin erupted in a chill. It had been so long since he'd been kissed like that.

He spent a little time licking the spot, bringing them both closer to the edge- and then on a particularly hard thrust he sank teeth in.

The venom released after the initial pain. Hoseok could feel his mind relaxing. His scent spiked, hips hitting harder, he fumbled suddenly for the smallers waist and gripped him tightly- the shorter moaning at the pressure. The vibrations shook the teeth inserted in his neck and he was coming hard, fist tight and sure over the hybrid's length so he could finish too.

"Fuck."

"Yeah"

They were staring at each other, laying on their sides on the bed.

"Can I... uhm. Again?"

Suga laughed and rolled onto his back.

When Hoseok left he had to buy a scarf so he could hide the multiple bites in his throat.