The Gift

"What are you guys being so loud for?" Namjoon poked Tae's hip and the younger scoot over, giving him space to join them. Jimin was sat next to Tae, Jungkook on his other side. They were taking up the couch in the hotel lobby waiting for Jin to finish getting ready. Hoseok had declined the offer of breakfast- he said something about calling Lee Know, so they left him alone.

"You won't like it hyung." Tae replied through a toothy grin. He and the other two shared a knowing glance. Namjoon sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.

"No, just tell him. Our big baby needs a taste of the real world." Jimin said squeezing his fingers playfully.

"Me first!" Jungkook demanded. The other two laughed but let him start.

By the time Jin got downstairs Namjoon was half hard in his pants and begging them to quit while they were ahead.

"But hyung you wouldn't believe the smell! It's like nothing else in this world." Tae admonished, bringing his face close.

Joon pushed him back and stood, ignoring the loud cackling. "Come on let's get out of here. These kids are driving me nuts."

Jin shrugged and headed out the door, the other men not far behind. They walked the gardens after some food, then went their separate ways for lunch. They'd meet up after dinner for another round of the clubs. Namjoon was out of it all day, mind still on the hybrid. It was so bad he kept missing parts of conversations and staring off into space. Even while they were walking together, he had a barely-there expression on his face, as if he was a million miles away.

"Here hyung. See for yourself." Jungkook swiped his glowing card and Namjoon startled.

"What?"

They were at a few of the skin venders and a door opened on the side behind them. Tae laughed drunkenly.

"What? What the hell?"

"The hybrid hyung. I know you'd never buy him yourself. A gift from me to you!" Jungkook shouted and turned, practically carrying a giggling Tae beside him.

Namjoon gulped and stared at the open doorway. Well, he couldn't just let some creep go in there. He walked towards it, mouth suddenly dry. There was a hallway and another door. It opened into a quaint little apartment. He could see a balcony showing the city beyond. The hybrid was sat on the bed, dressed in a matching shirt and trousers. His light hair seemed fluffy and soft around his cute, rounded ears.

"Oh hi." He said, and his voice made Namjoon's toes curl inside of his sleek dress shoes.

"Hi." He practically whispered back.

The hybrid eyed him quizzically. He must've seen something he liked because he jumped up and approached him, smiling kindly. "I'm Suga."

"Ah, that's cute." He replied staring at the smaller for a minute before realizing his mistake. "Uh Kim Namjoon."

The man chuckled and stepped closer, finally standing in front of him. "You want me to use your full name?"

"No- hah, Mr. ahem- Mr. Kim will be fine thank you."

"Ohh keeping me at arm's length hmm?" he practically blinded the taller with a real grin, teeth white below pink gums. His tail swished coyly behind him. "Now why would you want to do that when I feel so good to hold?"

Namjoon was being turned and pushed to sit on the mattress. It bounced welcomingly once- firm but not uncomfortable. He rubbed his wet hands on his slacks and looked around the room for something else to focus on.

"Come on Mr. Kim. Don't tease me." Suga was climbing into his lap, the fabric of his clothing almost rough compared to the slide of his creamy skin.

Namjoon was trapped under the Omega. His Alpha scrambled madly for power. He pulled the shirt off first and rubbed reverently up Suga's sides. As soon as he heard his breathing hitch he stood, gripping the other under his legs and laying him down. The trousers were off seconds later showing an almost endless amount of snowy skin.