The Bachelor

"Well?" Jungkook blinked his wide eyes and took a long drink of his coffee.

"Well what?" Namjoon grumbled, arms crossed, baseball cap low on his face.

"Hyuuungggg..... How was he?" Jungkook demanded, sidling closer.

They were waiting for the others in the lobby, it was the last night before heading home. Jin would be married by noon the next day and he'd been jittery and cruel since brunch.

"Yeah. He was... yeah." Namjoon dropped his arms, rubbed smooth palms against his face.

Jungkook smiled and leaned against him. "Yeah. He's kind of fucking amazing."

There was a beat of silence and then Jimin piped up behind them "He's kind of amazing to fuck."

They returned his grin.

"How is he?" Namjoon questioned, eyes darting to the stairs and back.

Jimin just shook his head. "Got worse."

"WORSE?" Jungkook widened his eyes and eyed the exit. "Oh, fuck this hyung, he's such a bitch when he's pressed. Can't we ditch him now before it's too late? He likes Tae better anyway and everyone's happy around Hoseok. Let them babysit the bastard."

Namjoon stopped him with a hand on his arm. "No... actually. I have an even better idea."

Jin had been insufferable. He knew he had. He could feel it in the car on the way back to the hotel. The boys were icing him out, giving him a combined cold shoulder. But he couldn't help it! It was so frightening to be on the chopping block. It wasn't that he didn't want to marry Minhyuk because really- he did. It was just that he hadn't thought that far ahead. He knew he wanted to be with Minhyuk and Minhyuk only for the rest of his life- but he forgot that meant no unauthorized fooling around. No more making out with Namjoon when they both got too drunk to function.

No more hot strangers, and no more single life.

He was suffocating.

"Do we really need all of the windows to be down? I can't even feel the air conditioning!" he grouched, glaring around the limo at their faces. His best friends huh? They couldn't even look at him. They pulled up to an area he didn't recognize and walked him to a door. Jungkook was fiddling at one of those skin vendors behind them.

"What the hell? Are we splitting up? Fine, good. Go! Leave me here to rot." He grabbed the door handle but it was locked.

"Not yet hyung! I'm getting you the special, whatever it is." He swiped his glowing card "Okay, go ahead!"

Jin rattled the door open and started heading down the hall but they didn't follow.

"Have fun!" Jimin called.

"Yeah, take out some aggression or something!" Jungkook chimed.

"Don't hurt him though." Tae glowered from between them.

"And prep him huh? He's kinda small." Hoseok mentioned, eyes on his phone.

"He's really small." Namjoon added thoughtfully.

Jin raised an eyebrow and they slammed the door on him. He shrugged and kept walking, ending up in a tiny little loft overlooking the city.

Suddenly, his Alpha- who was already pacing wildly in his head- bounded forward, almost taking complete control. There was a smell permeating the air. Something sweet and cool. He noticed a man by the bed, standing with his back to the door. He had on a loose white shirt and tiny black shorts.

Jin almost gasped aloud when he saw the tail and ears. Instead, his own scent intensified- alerting the Omega to a possible mate.

The man turned, chewing on a pink popsicle. "Hi! I'm just taking it now. You'll get two hours- that's how long they last." His grin was gummy and bright, but his smell- it was getting sweeter. Jin felt weak in the knees, his own smell of fresh hay and leather practically drowned out.