Chapter 6

Tony fell asleep around 3 pm and I've just been here outside enjoying the view that this house has

Tony fell asleep around 3 pm and I've just been here outside enjoying the view that this house has. I found this little place as I was walking and now I'm sitting down on this white chair looking at the ocean. Looking at how free it is, how it moves, how it is home to many creatures. I wish I could feel as free as the ocean but there are these demons that hunt me all day and in my sleep. Their hands taking away what I was given, taking away the last bit of innocence a human has, taking every until this numbness consumes you.

"Hey Victoria" Dom says and he comes next to me and sits down

"Hey Victoria" Dom says and he comes next to me and sits down. "hi" I say with a smile and he hands me my phone. "Luca said you needed to make a call unfortunately he told me to take it after you made your call" he said almost embarrassed to do this but he is following he's brother's rules. "It's okay" I say turning on the phone and immediately there is a call from Enzo. "Hey" I say answering and he starts yelling at me "Okay calm down look it's a long story but I'm in Italy right now, I'll be back soon just that Luca found us and wants answers. Tell Gabriel that I'm with my family that I'll be back in a couple weeks or something." I say and I hear him let out a breath he was holding in. "Fine but if you're not back in a week or so I will make it my life mission to destroy Luca" he says and I laugh. I say bye to him and give the phone back to Dom. "Luca is waiting for you in his office" Dom says standing up and I nod, I look back to the ocean and take a breath before going.

I come inside his office and he is looking at some papers on his desks. I can already the gut feeling that this won't end good. He looks up at me and stands up walking towards his sitting area. "Sit" he stated like if I was he's dog once again when will he fucking learn. "I am not a dog" I say look right at his eyes showing him that I am at his level. "Tell me about you" he says and I can't help but laugh. "What? I was serious, I don't know you, the person I knew you killed so who are you?" he says with a tone that you can hear his anger. I laugh again and he is already annoyed. "You are right. You don't know me. The woman you fell in love with died the minute I stepped into that hell. The hours and days I was in hell made me fight stronger and not for me but for that kid upstairs sleeping. The things they did to me, I and only I survived it so I will not allow you to sit here and judge me for the person I had to become."