Chapter 30

I get back home later there was a fight with the new guys I brought to train and they got into an argument

I get back home later there was a fight with the new guys I brought to train and they got into an argument. I had to remind them why they are there and who is the boss. I stayed the rest of the day not by choice but Dom had me sign my life away all day with all the paperwork due. By the time I get here, it's already 8 pm.

I come inside and see Tony in the living room again, it kind of has become his routine to just wait until I get home to spend some time with me. I try to get here as early as I can so he and I to spend some time together. I see Enzo coming down the stairs "Hey you're back" he says coming towards me.

"Where's Victoria I want to see her" I say and start walking but Enzo grabs my arm and I look at him like what the fuck are you doing. "Before you go to see her, we need to talk, it's important" he says and I start to feel worried.

We go into my office and he sits down but I can't I'm way too anxious right now to sit. "Okay, well what's going on" I ask and I wish I hadn't because I wouldn't hear the words that come out of his mouth. "He raped her and had been beating her up since the wedding. He found out she had been with you and he went crazy on her. I'm sure by now you know who he was."

"He what?" I ask myself feeling like my blood has gone numb as my heart dropped

"He what?" I ask myself feeling like my blood has gone numb as my heart dropped. Right now I can't even listen to what he's saying. "Luca, you need to promise me that you will keep an eye on her. She's bad, she hasn't stopped crying, she has refused to eat, and she didn't even want Tony to see her. I had to tell the kid that she was tired from the flight" he says and I can't think straight right now I just need to see her.

I go upstairs "Where is she?" I ask panicking needing to see her. I need her to know that I'm here that I won't ever let her go anywhere that I will get through this with her. "Luca please calm down" Enzo says and I look at him. "I didn't ask for that, I asked where the fuck is she?" I tell him and he points to the room next to Tony's. I open the door and see her sitting in the chair next to the window.

I stand in front of her to see what he did to her. She doesn't even look at me, she has a cut at the edge of her eye and eyebrow. I look at her arms covered in bruises, I look at her wrist which there is still red showing me that he tied her up. Fucking coward, I would kill him if I could but knowing her she probably already killed him and that's why she needs to hide.

She finally looks at me and I'm hit by her tired and teary eyes

She finally looks at me and I'm hit by her tired and teary eyes. I try to come closer but she flinches, hurting me even more by her thinking I would ever hurt her. "Can I hold you" I ask for her permission and she just nods. I don't think twice before picking her up in my arms and laying down on the bed. Sitting feeling my back on the backboard of the bed and her gripping my shirt crying her heart out. I had never seen her like this but I don't like it, I don't like seeing her or hearing her cry. It's an unbearable pain I'm feeling right now knowing what that fucker did to her.

I just lay here, holding onto her as tight as she is holding onto me begging me not to let go of her. I play with her hair calming her down until she closes her tired eyes. I don't even move, I stay like this the entire night.

Until she wakes me up with her screams "Stop! Stop!" she keeps screaming. "Victoria! Victoria!" Wake up!" I yell and move her to wake her open and she opens her eyes already filled with tears. "It's okay, you're okay, I'm here" I say holding onto her and she slowly goes back to sleep in my arms. I didn't sleep since then afraid of her having another nightmare and me not waking up to help her through it.

She starts moving and she wakes up but something is wrong. She gets away from me and "Luca?" she says as she coughs out blood. I quickly stand up and come towards her side and pull a trash can closer to her. Blood keeps coming out. I call Doctor Francesco and tell him what was going on he told me to keep her Conscience until he got here.

"Hey Victoria you got to stay with me come on you are strong, you got this. Please please don't leave me, please stay here with me. I need you here so you have to stay awake okay, I need you to stay awake." I beg her holding her, helping her hold the trash can in front of her. I text Enzo to keep Tony entertained, I don't want him to know or see his mom like this. "Come on Amore he's almost here just fight it don't let your eyes close" I see her tired eyes and her pale face all the color has washed out the only color is her beautiful green eyes. That are wanting to give up on me.

The doctor finally comes and I carry her down to the basement where I have everything necessary for Francesco to study her. He tells me to wait to let him work. He and his nurse are working quickly to stop the bleeding. I just stand here walking in circles feeling like my heartbeat is beating 100 miles per minute and I'm freaking out. She must have internal bleeding, damn it I should've known, I should've had her checked the minute I found out about this.

Damn it! Come on Victoria you can't leave me, I refuse for you to just give up. You wouldn't give up on Tony and I know it if not for me for him.

Please be okay Amore