Chapter 18

"Oh little girl you wanted to play, now take it like a good girl" I say as I keep on fucking her like if my life depended on it

A couple hours earlier...

"You're crazy brother" Dom says laughing through the phone "you are out of your mind if you think Arianna believed that whole business trip, I'm sure she knows your every move" he says laughing at my situation instead of helping me.

"Well that's why, I have a sweet little brother who will keep her in check." I say with a big smile knowing he hates me calling him little brother. "Fine, I'll help you but you'll  owe me and a shit ton cause I have to put up with your crazy wife. Talking about crazy woman, tell Vic I said happy birthday." he says and hangs up like usual not even a goodbye or good luck.

I know, I should be the good husband sticking by my wife's side but trust me I've tried. These two weeks have been hell for me, all I could think about were Victoria's lips on me and wanting to just runaway and kiss her for the rest of my miserable life. I tried trust me, I even slept in the same bad as Arianna and let her kiss me but I can't. She doesn't bring up anything inside me literally nothing and don't get me wrong she is a beautiful woman and sweet but she is no Victoria.

Victoria is an addictive person, once you meet her you'd want to be by her side forever. She's the kind of person who puts the whole world before her, she did it for our child. She gave me up and her whole company for him and if I was a less selfish person, I'd leave her alone. But I am selfish, I will not let go of her so easily and I'll find a way to keep both of them safe, no matter what I have to give up.

When Jessy texted me that she was throwing Victoria's and that if I dare miss it that she'd come personally to Italy just to make a whole show. Of course Jessy being dramatic as always, I missed that girl at first when you meet her, she's a bit shy but afterwards you find out she's the complete opposite.

I'm officially the cheating husband and I promised myself that if that baby was mine I would decay myself to be by Arianna's side but until then I will play the role of the cheating husband. I wish I was a better man but I sure am nothing but a cruel man who is selfish. Tonight I will be next to Victoria and I don't care if her little boyfriend is there to watch.

I arrived at the party a couple minutes before Victoria showed up, gave me time to down a couple drinks to grow a bit more confident. I don't even know why I'm nervous to see her after two weeks. It's like I'm a teenage boy who hasn't seen his crush and is finally going to meet her.

I saw her as soon as she came in with Gabriel by her side, he left her side to put her coat and purse upstairs like her little dog. She has always looked so beautiful in red, I've always liked how it makes the green in her eyes pop and it compliments her skin tone so well. I see her walk to the bar and I go talk to her.

The entire night I stared at her and I caught her also staring even when the pathetic excuse of boyfriend was next to her. It made me want to smirk knowing that my baby didn't give a fuck if she was staring. We danced after almost everyone left, I had no plans on taking her home but I offered. What surprised me the most was in the car when she kissed me and told me to take her to my place.