Chapter 22

I wait impatiently to know what the hell Arianna gave Victoria in that folder

I wait impatiently to know what the hell Arianna gave Victoria in that folder. She took out what looked to be pictures and it hadn't hit me until she looked dead into my eyes and there was only anger in her stare. "Gabriel can you please go upstairs and entertain Tony for a bit" she says and he stands up and goes upstairs. She waits until we hear the door of Tony's room close.

She stands up and throws the pictures of her and Gabriel that I had in my office. I look up at Arianna who has a wicked smile on her face. "Don't look at her! Look at me!" she says frustrated going back and forth in the same spot. "I can explain-" I begin to say when she lets out a laugh.

"Please don't, I don't need it, I know you well enough to know your reasonings. Is this what you call loving me? Having someone following my every move? Did that satisfy your ego? Huh is this how you love and trust because hell you had me fooled. I thought you had changed or at least that you were willing to but no you're the same Mafia Don who never thinks about anyone but his own fucking interests and I'm so dumb for believing when I know you have always been, selfish and cruel" She says throwing the rest of the photos at me and storming out of here. I quickly get up and go after her.

"Victoria!" I yell as I go upstairs following her to her room. "Victoria wait!" I say and I was about to catch up to her when she closes the door in my face and locks it. "Victoria! Victoria open the fucking door!" I yell punching the door impatiently. I feel like I can't breathe, I feel like everything is going downhill. "Victoria please, please just open" I say when I hear a door open but it's not hers. It's Tony's door, I turn around and see him standing outside of his room "Where's Momma?" he says and the door behind me opens. I turn around and see Victoria with her luggage. "Come on baby get your toys" she says but I get in front of her.

"Please don't go" I plead to her but I know by just the look in her eyes that she's hurt. "Don't worry either way you'll probably know where I'm at in less than 5 minutes" She says going to Tony and telling Gabriel to get all your stuff. He quickly listens like the fucking dog he is and Victoria leaves downstairs with Tony.

"Victoria!" I yell as I'm going down the stairs "Victoria! Just wait!" I say hurrying up but she's already out the door. I go outside to see the taxi and Victoria going inside. "Don't open the gate!" I yell to the security, she rolls down the window. "You better open the fucking gate, you're scaring Tony, and I swear if you don't fucking open it I will myself" She says with anger looking dead into my eyes. "This doesn't end here sweetheart and I will find you that don't even doubt" I say and she laughs.

"Of course" rolling her eyes at me and now I laugh "You were also right I am selfish but you already knew that" I say. "Let them out!" I yell to the security. She leaves and I look to my side to find Arianna with a smile once again.