01. little talks and bonfire

[conklin's are here]

BEACH HOUSE

THE CONKLIN'S ALMOST ARRIVED at the fisher's place. adelaide was at the beach giving time for herself.

adelaide was staring at the beach. the waves.

it was soon lily's death anniversary in a few months, which is almost 1 year. lily died when adelaide was 16, the day of the debutante.

she found out when her mom wasn't there at the debutante and she cried breaking down; panicking that lily wasn't there.

she got a call from the doctor saying lily died. susannah answered it cause she was dancing. after the dance the mom told her and cried into conrad's arms.

then the two have connected.

he was there for her when lily died all the time. adelaide was there for him when he found out susannah had cancer.

she decided to get up going to the house. adelaide walks in and see belly and conrad talking. "oh my god adelaide!" belly yelled and she hugged her.

adelaide hugged her back. they split apart so adelaide can take a good look at belly. "damn you look hot." she complimented belly, and they chuckled.

"where were you?" belly asked. "the beach. needed time alone." adelaide said, while conrad watched the two girls.

adelaide walked over to steven, jere and laurel. "shit hey adelaide." steven said. the two did a handshake they made when they were kids. the two were like brothers.

"hey laurel." adelaide said waving. "hi adelaide. you look so gorgeous." she said. the two moms went inside.

"hey hey, guys guys. i mean. i- i don't know about you, but i." steven started, and looked at his imaginary watch on his wrist. "well i- i think it's time for a belly flop!"

belly tried running away and steven caught her. she then got out of his grip, as conrad caught her. while addy followed behind.

she walked through the small gate seeing them carrying belly. and they dunked her in. "how's the water?" steven asked.