09. moving

[leaving]

[leaving]

ADELAIDE'S HOUSE

ADELAIDE'S HOUSE

ADELAIDE WAS PACKING SOME stuff in the boxes. she hasn't really announced to anyone she was moving out. besides conrad and susannah.

adelaide took her jewlery. frames as well as her clothes and shoes. also her toothbrush and skincare. that's pretty much all she need.

in total was only twop boxes. one box filled with clothes. and the other is other stuff

she didn't need to tape it. cause addy is just gonna walk there and put it in her room and unpack. she had conrad help her taking the other box.

as she takes one as well, not wanting to go back and fourth. the pair walks downstairs and sees everyone looking at her.

"where are you going?" jeremiah asked. "um back to my house finally." adelaide answered.

"oh shit really? can i come with?" steven asked. "sure let's go." steven got up from his chair following.

belly and jere stayed seated, the two moms as well.

"here open the door. key is in my pocket." adelaide told steven. he took the lanyard full of charms and keys.

"uh which one?" he asked looking at them all. "the one that has a drawn smiley face." steven started using the key to unlock it.

the three people went upstairs. adelaide and conrad set the box down on the floor.

"oh my god no way. you still have this?" steven asked, seeing an old water gun. as kids they used to play with it. especially steven.

he would steal it from adelaide's room. and fill it up with water using it on her. steven and her were like the best of friends. they were like siblings.

"i do yeah." adelaide nodded. "remember when we used to have so many sleepovers here. and we snuck out to go to a party with adelaide driving. and the car broke down and we were there for hours and had to call the moms and they yelled at us." steven mentioned.

the three laughed. "god i remember. laurel gave all of us a scolding." adelaide said.

adelaide set the box by her closet. unpacking and put all her clothes. while steven and conrad looked around.

there were a few books. as well as old toys when she was a kid.

steven gasped. "yes video games!!" he said. he turned on the tv. "here you play." steven handing the control to conrad.

even though adelaide wasn't good or didn't know how to play. she set it up because the boys always spent time with her.

she spent a lot of time with the boys, without belly. steven and conrad set the game up and played.

while adelaide unpacked all her clothes. "so you guys wanna go somewhere with me?" adelaide asked putting her shoes away.

"depends on where it is." steven said focusing on the game. "um well shopping." she smiled hoping they would say yes. she looked at conrad knowing he would say yes.

"sure." conrad nodded. "no." steven said, "why you agreeing with her? oh i get it. you like her." he said and conrad stayed silent.

"wha- if you go i'll buy one thing you want from any store of your choice. same as you." adelaide pointing to the both of them.

steven agreed, and conrad was fine with going. "once i finish unpacking we can go." the two nodded and continued playing.

adelaide put away some of her jewelry on top of her dresser in her closet. her closet was pretty big and very spacious.

adelaide and lily were very known and rich. she had a shelf on one side of her bed. the side she sleeps has a nightstand.

she puts up some old frames. including everyone.

as well as conrad and lily. she had a window on the side near the shelf. which she would climb over. at the window was a small step to walk out.

she also had a vanity on the other side of the bed. as well as her own bathroom. which was pretty big.

she had a starlight projector for night time. which looked nice.

once she put all the stuff away. "i'm done let's go."

"let me finish the game first. ooh." steven said trying to win. the adelaide walked to her nightstand. grabbing the remote and turned the tv.

"aww man c'mon." steven groaned. "let's go."

adelaide grabbed her keys and phone. they already had shoes on. they walked out with her locking the doors up.

conrad sat in the front seat. adelaide driving. first they went to go shopping.

ADELAIDE'S ROOM

AFTER SOME TIME. ADELAIDE bought the two boys some stuff. steven was going back home. as well as conrad too.

adelaide slept in her house. finally get used to it. she was gonna have to stay at her house back in boston as well.

adelaide did one year of college majoring in fashion. which was online, cause she wanted to spend time with everyone in cousins.

but next year or the upcoming school year after summer ends, she is also gonna do online as well.