05. birthday

[belly's birthday]

[belly's birthday]

LIVING ROOM

IT WAS BELLY'S BIRTHDAY. belly had just walked in everyone saying happy birthday.

adelaide walked in ignoring belly's gaze.

belly was gonna open her gifts. everyone sitting in the living room. even though they weren't on talking terms she had a gift.

"um actually i have somewhere important to be. but here's your gift." adelaide said.

even though adelaide and belly weren't on good terms. she still got a gift for belly beforehand.

"it's okay hun." susannah said addy leaving.

BACKYARD - CONRAD'S ROOM

ADELAIDES HOME WITH CONRAD. they decide to go outside at the pool. "hey jere, steven." addy greeted.

"hey adelaide." the two boys said.

later on the four friends played volleyball. while conrad and addy sat at the edge of the pool. their feet dipped in.

as the two talked. taylor served the ball, and it hit adelaide.

"bitch! what the fuck?" adelaide said. "oh my god i'm so sorry." taylor laughed and addy rolled her eyes.

"you okay addy?" conrad asked. "it was an accident." taylor said.

conrad and addy went inside the house. they went in his room. "does it hurt?" he asked pushing her hair out of the way.

"con, i told you i'm fine. it's just a ball. not the end of the world." adelaide assured. "i know. i just care. and worry about you." he lightly laughs.

"and i appreciate that thank you." she smiled. "well no one else does, that's what i'm here for." he said.

"i have to leave to meet up with cleveland." conrad said. "okay, i'll see you later." she said.

he kissed her forehead grabbing his keys and phone leaving.

DINING TABLE

EVERYONE WAS AT THE TABLE EATING dinner for belly's birthday. adelaide sat next to conrad and jere. she ignored belly until she apologized.

"so, cam you mind if i call you cam cameron?" jeremiah started. "mm-hmm. yeah, man. feel free. that's funny." cam nodded.

"i'm glad you're here, cameron. i know your mom denise, from the club. i have heard a lot about you." susannah said.

"thank you so much for having me, susannah. my mom says hi." cameron thanked. "cam have you ever had miyeok- guk before? it's a korean birthday tradition." laurel asked holding the bowl.

"no looks good. thank you." cam taking the bowl from laurel. "belly told me you're a vegetarian, so i didn't put any meat in it." laurel added.

"why don't you eat meat, cam cameron?" jere asked. "uh, the meat industry is, like, the number one contributor to global warming." cam said, and jere nodded."and i just like animals." cam added.

"just don't come for my leather jacket." taylor pitched in. "i'm pretty sure you mean pleather." steven said, and taylor stuck her middle finger to him.

"you know uh, actually belly eats meat. so, you let her kiss you with those lips." jere taunted. "guys. stop." belly complains."no, i don't judge people for eating meat. it's just, like, a personal choice. i don't care." cameron denied.

"so you don't mind if, uh, like, her lips touch a dead animal, and then those animal lips touch your lips, right." jere said the belly kicked jere under the table. "ow." he muttered.while adelaide silently laughed.

"i don't mind at all. um in fact." cam gave a light kiss to belly. steven and jere both pretend to gag, "all right. all right, all right." laurel said. "belly's allowed to kiss, but that's it."

"mom please no, you're not funny. no more wine for you okay?" belly said. "i'm sorry. i just don't understand why anybody would want to kiss somebody who once fully shat in the bathtub." steven revealed.