07. the dad's are here

[dad is here]

[dad is here]

KITCHEN

EVERYONE WAS TALKING. laurel left to go in the hallway. calling both dad's. adam fisher and axel sommers.

adelaide took her mom's last name.

john and victoria have arrived. the adults outside. the teenagers was standing at the door. "she's hot." jere said looking through the door. "yo that could be their future stepmom." conrad said.

"dude what the hell?" steven pushing conrad. "don't push me." they were fighting. until the adults about to open the door. so jere, conrad and adelaide ran away.

BACKYARD

adelaide and conrad in the pool. they were close to each other. she was wearing a black bikini.

"i can't stop smelling you. you smell amazing." conrad said they laughed. "well i can't stop looking at your abs." adelaide whispered in his ear.

addy put her arms around his shoulders. hanging in the pool talking.

"you are so pretty." conrad said looking at her. adelaide smiled.

KITCHEN

conrad and adelaide went in the kitchen. they were all dried up. adelaide still had her bikini on.

but conrad put his shirt over. "were making pomegranate margaritas. with a twist." belly said.

"well you gotta use the good blender." conrad commented. he took it out. "oh i- i haven't used that thing since the great kool- aid debacle of 2011." jere said.

"i remember the counters were sticky for two summers?" conrad putting the blender on the counter, plugging it in.

everyone laughed. "yeah just about that." jere said. "dad kept his uh, briefcase in my room for a year. as a reminder that all mistakes are not reversible." mimicking adam.