Goth girl anime lover vs wholesome killer siblings

(So I'll just add a little prologue to make seance of this story. So N has a sister because they both was built by the same human. And N's sis is called O see what I did their anyway O basically O's hair stale is a ponytail and she wears a black school like uniform you know to look not murderous.) (anyway with that out of the way time to start this useless story)

It was 3 am (or pm) in the middle of the night all was quiet and dead and also creepy May I add. But a single worker drone can be seen in the darkness that lives on the planet she was walking through endless ruins of old times from the past.

She then walks in a giant tower of corpses because she's rather crazy or...a lot crazy. Anyway um ahem. She picks up an arm then being disgusted by it only to throw it behind her then picking something else up it glows green clearly holding some deadly power inside itself. But suddenly the robot girl was terrified she quickly hid behind some rubble as she heard to figures land near the small structure in the middle of the towers inside.

She takes out a glass shard so she can have eyes on them both. One was drinking a head of a worker drone oil before crushing it and the other was eating a body very VERY intensely.
(Now let's go to O's pov)
The murder drone that was eating the body in hand noticed a light on her back then saw a arm with that was holding a glass shard. The other was about to ask her something when she gestured to look over at where the girl was.

Then the drone opens his mouth at max so did the other and they flew up in the sky

(Okey now Q the music)

The girl loads her gun with the cell of power before getting swept of her footing by the male drone as the other trying to claw her but kinda missed.

She then loses her gun as she then lands a perfect back flip and doing a basic fighting stance

???:whoa. And they said parting all that anime was useless.
Then the girl murder drone popped up in front of her stabbing her in the hand with her acid tail before going into the air and spinning around to make there prey dizzy. Soon the worker drone was thrown to a car where the female murder drone dashed towards her.
The worker drone got a pipe from their blocking the incoming attack from the murder full drone.
???:get...away...from me!
She demanded before kicking the drone of her then bashed the pipe against her head the male then looked pissed so he then started firing rockets from his rocket lurcher in his arm.
The worker somehow dodged them all then swiftly grabbing her gun then saying.
???: bite me!
She then shoots a giant big green laser devouring the drone destroying his head completely.
???: holy hell!. Suck on that dad! Huh
Soon she heard another sound of a gun loading and it was the other drone she didn't have that smile on her now she was endlessly shooting at her and reloading her gun before then she grabbed the worker and throws her to where a car was before the worker was about to annihilated she heard a sound from where the other dead drone was.
???: oh hell no!
She grabs an arm then smacked it against the reformed male drone before his eyes appeared.
???: did you just smack me with that arm?
???: holy crap it talks.
???: of course we can talk why won't we?
N: hey are you new to our squad? Your a little...short for a disassembly drone?
He said staring down the worker hardly before going back to innocent.
N: well now with that out of the way I'm serial designation N thats my sister serial designation O nice to meet you. I'm kinda the leader of the squad of this city.
O: N no your not.
N: oh...well honestly is the best policy heh heh I also can't seem to remember the first few 40 seconds of my life but I'm sure that'll sort itself out. Anyway who might you be?
Then he blinks a bit wile O was so god dam confused of how her brother forgot what JUST happened.
Uzi: uzi.
She said suspiciously to N
Uzi: ummmm yeah I've got to umm go

She said suspiciously to N Uzi: ummmm yeah I've got to umm go

O then approached N quickly whispering in his ear.
O: N wtf
N: what?
O: how have you forgotten the past 30 seconds of your life?
N shrugged his shoulders and this was quite embarrassing but yet unnoticeable to anyone that O was younger then N making N the bigger brother yet O was acting like she was the oldest.

Then uzi let out a gah sound from her wound she got from O.
N: oh stung yourself just pop it in your mouth our saliva neutralises the nanites  Other wise I'll be constantly disassembling myself.
O: wait what!
Then uzi responded.
Uzi: and by our saliva you mean?
Uzi/N/O: disassembly drone
(There you literally see what I've done with the names)
Uzi: right. Hey let's go in that landing pod over their.
N: sure I love to do anything!
O didn't trust uzi a lot but she thinks if she doesn't agree with her brother he'll get mad so she said nothing but N clearly noticed her not agreeing expression on and she immediately hid her face. (yep she's that kind of person.)
N: O do you not trust Uzi?
O: well she did blast your head of.
N: huh?
O: whatever.
N: oh don't act like that in front of me O...I don't like it when your like this.
O: yeah I know but I just don't trust her N.
N: oh it will be fine O please can you give her a chance O could you.
O takes a look at her older brother he was doing his hopeful face to O which she just couldn't say no to.
O: ok fine.
N: yes...

After like 30 seconds walking to the pod.
N: (blur) sweet urr I'm up for new things I guess?
Uzi: we're never talking about this.
O: yep I definitely agree with that.
N: talking about what consider it ummm repressed.
He said trying to make it not awkward but failed easily.
O: yeah you f—ked that up.
N: yeah I know.
Uzi then wipes off the liquid until then questioned them both.
Uzi: so you mentioned other members of your squad? They coming back soon?
N: yeah two others there out hunting for a bit but you'll love them first there's V
(After a little flash back)
N: so obviously some neutral respect their but secretly I do actually kind of have a crush on her YOU CANT TELL HER OKEY!! Heh.
O and uzi went wide eyed also N then uzi done a zip up mouth gesture to N.
N: then theirs J our leader.
O: oh I hate that d—k head.
Uzi: why?
O: one word,bullying
Uzi: oh, I get the picture hate drones like that.
O: oh trust me she's like a Karen i tell you keeps calling my brother stupid and terrible that's why I keep sending rocks her way heh.
N: yeah J's awesome
O: omg N
N: what?
O: she treats you like a bloody pile of crap N.
N: yeah that's because I kinda I'm.
He then got back handed on the head by his younger sis.
N: ow O what was that for?
O: don't say that to yourself!
N: but I-
O: no I'm not having you get bullied anymore N you do know I'm younger then you and your the one getting bullied?!
N then looks down kinda sad.
N: oh.
O: yeah now stop letting them call you names like it's a compliment remember what we both promised ourselves? Always help each other no matter what?.
N: okey I'll try.
O: good.
Uzi: well you both sure are supportive of each other.
N: heh yeah we always hunt together it's so nice.
Then uzi noticed the buttons and such then said something that caught O's attention.
Uzi: hold on. This isn't just a landing pod! This is a space ship this can get us of the planet!
N: more of a one use missal heh they never taught us how to land.

Uzi: no I umm the worker drones we can work with them to fix this. instead of all the MURDER!
O and N flinch at uzi's high voice until she asks them again why they're drinking oil.
Uzi: which urrr why are we doing that again?
N: well other then ingesting Their warm sweet oil to overheat and dying? Well I guess we're trying to be useful. Me and O were given a job and we always wanna try our best.

Then uzi gets on her chair that she was sitting on.
Uzi:and look where the respect have gotten you both,you really think the company isn't going to dispose all of you once all the workers are dead!
O: huh...I never thought about that?
N: oh my you sure are rebellious it's kind of exiting oh ur but not as fun as urr following the rules.
Uzi was about to reply until banging was heard on the pod

(Oh S--t)

N: oh hey they're back you'll huh?
Uzi was gone N and O was confused by her sudden vanish until then O heard a voice that was such a disgusting one to hear.
J: idiots get out here!

End