Absolute Solver?

Uzi: UGH im sweaty! WHO PROGRAMED THAT?!
Uzi complained being the teenager she was, and her along with 2 murder toasters were outside in the toxic blizzard.
N: you good, uzi?
Uzi: im good, Better then good, I am GOD!!!

She held her arms up while wearing a smile and a crazed look on her face with N's eyes going to thin yellow circles, and before anything else could be done

O: Ahem!

Uzi turned to O, (probably the most crapy sister she's ever seen in her life.) Her crazed expression went away as she narrowed her eyes with a frown on it.
O: It's great your being a drama queen and all that but uhhhh...

She pointed past uzi making her turn next to her and there was a worker drone holding her railgun that just witnessed her say all of that. Uzi laughs nervously at how embarrassed she was now.

Uzi: hi- hi Thad...

She walks up to the worker drone called Thad, and takes the gun from his hand still embarrassed from before while O was secretly snickering.

Uzi: thank you.

Uzi then does a thumps up towards N, as he returns the kind gesture however O was busy snickering and N playfully punched her shoulder getting her attention to its fullest.

Thad: of course Zi! N and M's-

He done finger gun gestures towards N. Ignoring O completely which makes her frown in guilt. N noticing this, then puts a hand on her back and gives her a smile, with her returning it hesitantly.

Thad: you saved my life. I-i-i don't think the colony is even serious about all this "banishment" stuff. More just confused, especially with-

Uzi: the fact I'm to ROUGE to re-enter society now? I can never return!

She says being more dramatic then the last time, it made O cringe just thinking and seeing it.

Thad: the recent disappearances? And your murder friends corpse!

O: !!!!! What do you mean by "corpse"?

O questioned being a bit taken back by him mentioning J that was blown to bits by Uzi. Was she still alive?

Thad: well when I went to grab her gun it-...kinda looked it-...crawled...away?

N had a frightened look on him as did O, she even got goosebumps up in her wires just by hearing "crawled", Uzi also had that look on her face.

Uzi: -we can return, a little.

(Time skip!)

N just landed in front of the bunker door with Uzi doing a sweet back flip off his back, and O lands after that...and Thad just fell off her back.
O being the now Extremely kind person she could be as possible (by learning her lesson of course) she helps Thad up to his feet...wait do worker Drones have feet?...wait- WHY IM I ASKING THIS?!.