O's redemption arc

???: we've got to curb her tips to the bump. and where is she getting the hair to play dress up with him, creepy.
A (ErRoR) flipped a glass cup at a worker drone that was dressed up as a butler holding a plate of...well other glass cups before throwing them in the air and doing a quick bow to the (ErRoR) before catching the plate with the glass cups (or whatever there called) all scattered on it but when the drone tosses them to his other hand they all stacked up somehow...

Before long he turned a corner and bumped into a maid drone on accident.

???: o-oh ah I'm so sorry!
???: it's ok, I wasn't looking.

They both touched a random cup as a spark lit between their fingers making them both shocked, the male was about to say something before he was kicked by another maid.

???: ugh move it moro-Then someone smacked her in the back of her head

Then someone smacked her in the back of her head.
???: OW WTF?!
It was another goddam maid bot annnd she seemed very pissed at the maid who just falcon kicked the butler bot.
???: WHAT HE FELL OVER?!
???: don't care! Do that again to him and I'll throw you out the goddam window!
The maid with the pigtails was about to do something but the other maids expression made her stop.
???: what?
The maid bot points behind her and so she did...

???: !!! Hiiiiii tessa......oh no, another one?

Another f##king maid bot come out behind a small (ErRoR) girl and gives the 4 of them a small tiny smile.

Everyone (kinda): (O O)

(Reality)

N: GAh! ... AHHHHHHHHHHHH oof.
N falls down from his vampire sleeping position annnd he fell down while screaming making his sister O oil herself if he's badly hurt. Sadly she's still tied up to the pole that N was (AHEM! forced really) to do by uzi not trusting her...yet

O: !!! N!!
N: heh don't worry I'm fine!
O: o-oh ok...

N equipped his knife hands or whatever there called before he hears Uzi calling him from the pod.

Uzi: *n found something in here!*

(In the pod)
Uzi was holding a badge that was a skull with a hat and 2 disassembly drone wings on the sides, it sort of replicated a pilot badge. But her attention switched to a mirror taped to the wall and after 3 seconds it breaks by Uzi's eye turning into a weird symbol before it switches to a eye. Then a familiar voice was heard behind her...

V: ...that's weird and concerning (:

Uzi: bite me! This is probably you weirdo's fault!
V: I've never seen that symbol before, WANNA DO AN AUTOPSY TO FIND OUT? ((=
N then comes down from the hatch.
N: whatcha find?
Uzi (with a tool box to get to his hight) puts the badge on N's pilot hat.
Uzi: did you know that was a pilot hat?
She said while kicking the box away.
N: I was the PILOT? THATS AWESO- I crashed and ruined everything...space ship pilot...origin story.

V: *HISSES!!! Then blows some bubbles*

N: ....speaking of piloting to earth you sure "murder all humans" is uhh...morally?
Uzi: the humans sent you without a communication relay and reformatted your memories to soup.

V licks some of the bubble liquid that was still in the ring of where you blow the bubbles for...some...reason,

Uzi: covering there tracks means there past negotiating...not like they tried negotiating with my mum...

She clenched her fist so hard that wrench bloody bends in half, but Uzi was jump-scared by the insane mf we know as V.
V: or you missed the negotiations-
Uzi: whoa-
V: the humans programmed us to solve a problem, where's YOUR backstory? The one where your kinds convenient innocent? *giggles*(=

(Yes I'm pulling this meme on you!)

Uzi: .............
Uzi pulls up the wrench in offence of what V said to her but N takes Uzi's shoulders and slowly moves her away from V...while glaring at her...and she rolls her eyes.

N: J was getting orders from someone, if not the company through that relay then who, and how?

Uzi then gets a...I have no clue on what it's called on the side of her head and leans against N.
Uzi: *groaning*quit complicating my murder plan....

N not knowing what to do in this situation starts patting Uzi's head, but her hand just immediately smacks his own hand and he stops.

*couple of days later*
Uzi and N had a call from a W.D (worker drone) called Thad, they were about to leave when N stops and looks at the rather sad...alone...O, and tbh he really pity's her. But then a idea comes in his mind.
N: hey Uhh Uzi?
Uzi: yes?
N: uhhhh...cannn O come with us?
Uzi: who?...wait you mean your sister?
N: yeah?...
Uzi: yeahhhhh no.
N: oh come on uzi that's my sister! We can't just tie her up forever!
Uzi: well i don't trust her...
N: what if she tries to redeem herself?
Uzi: ...............fiiiiinnne...she can come with us.
N: 🤩
Uzi: but one mistake from her that involves murdering! She's back tied up!
N: ok ok ok thanks uzi.
He runs off...and uzi soon follows up with a...
Uzi: wait...DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME!?
N: ...no!!
Uzi: *face plams*.

(With O)
O: ...........(does N hate me?....no he doesn't why are you thinking like that?...unless...he does then...! What if he doesn't see me as his sibling anymore?! Just someone who tried to murder hi-)

N: hey O!
O: huh?
N: sooo I spoke to uzi, and she agreed to let you go! Buuut you have to redeem yourself by coming with us and not doing something that involves murder...ok?
O: ...*nods*...
N: cool!
N then goes to untie her restraints, not knowing what's to come, and same goes for O and once O is free all she did was stay by N's side as they go to where Thad told the 2 to meet him up at...

End