Mass destruction

(Okay before you read this. If you haven't read the last chapter (which you have) I have updated it so it has the flashback of nori and Yeva so quickly read that then go back to this so you're not all confused)

Nori's Heart: Then, the planet kinda half-imploded anyway. The humans all... (Slice! Gag!) Woke up on the surface, brain scrambled enough to have a kid, and the rest is dumb, stupid history.

O: ...that's...quite a lot to take in.

N: *claps at her dramatization of events*

Nori's Heart: Stop that. *crumples up the paper and throws it at his face. She jumps on the pickaxe to N's level* Now, the Solver's found its way back to finish the job. Who's its host?

N: Um... like, Uzi? And a red-eyed, uh-

Nori's Heart: Yeva's kid. I know, dummy. Which one was just trying to eat us?

(Is she reffering to tessa or...Cyn?...or somebody else?...I'm confused on that part.)

N/O: !

(Meanwhile)

Uzi has just finished watching the tape on the monitor. She stands there, standing as still as a statue, her eyes replaced with the Solver symbol, as the screen displays static.

Then...

CRACK! The screen breaks as Uzi stumbles back and the lights go out. From the light of thunder we see a familiar silhouette...dolls

Doll: *approaching uzi as she panics on getting her moms collar off of her* ...*she collapses onto the floor...*

Uzi: !... *looks at her*

Apparently, whatever her attacker did to her was so rough, Her eyes replaced with two words:

"Yikes"

Uzi: !!!....*looks at the doorway*

Tessa: ...someone's been busy.

someone's been busy

(Meanwhile)

Nori's Heart: *Tosses the crucifix at his head* Just hurry, stupid.

Nori release the 2.