HeAtBeAt

The three drones run down the hallways like their foxy spiriting for the door in fnaf 1. But after they get to the cryosleep chamber with all the dead human skeletons in the pods. They see a halo gram of Thad on the floor looking like somethings about to kill him...but it flutters out to then reappear standing up.

Thad?: yes, and hello it's, me thad....um...can I get a location?

The 3 look at each other not buying the truck it's trying to pull on them...and very poorly might I add.

Thad?: I hear dentist's office. I'm, Thad at the dentist's office. Come over here for your....teeth.

Uzi turns her railgun on and points it at the fake version of Thad clearly not falling for whatever it was that was attempting to trick them.

Uzi: particularly terrible work J, why do you look so-?

N: GREAT! You look great J!

Uzi and O look at N.
Uzi/O: 😑
N looks back at them with his hands on his hips before all of 'em went back to their original position.

Thad?: no, no wait, guys, it's really meeee! -is tha-t a- frickin' ninja star?

N throws a ninja star at the hologram with uzi kicking it to give more power into it, and the ninja star goes through the hologram then went up.

???: sheesh-

Then the REAL Thad falls onto the ground looking terrified a tiny bit by his expression.

Thad: -lifesavers again! Thanks. Super invited to my shindig next weekend!

Then what looked like a eye...camera thingy idk how to describe that! Anyway it looked at Thad after hearing "shindig".

Thad: cool kids I mean.

A claw try's to grab him to look intimidating but Thad does a non afraid expression at it and it backs off giving him a chance to run away.

The three drones all went happy while...whatever that is they're doing in the episode, but that soon stopped after the beast talked.

???: Well we're busy then, anyway, so whatever, so lame.

Uzi: what's with the voice J?

O: yeah it's a bit...computer like.

AbsoluteSolver: oh J's not here, we are trying to repair that host as per our directive.

It made a holegram of J with her head decapitated as it talked to the three, with its limbs crawling around behind them, N sees this and immediately looks scared.

Uzi: so you are a program?

AbsoluteSolver: more like you are our cute puppets.

The creature projects a hologram of...somebody Uzi knew very well. Her mother...

Nori: it hurts our feelings you don't remember us ((=.

The halo gram fades away from existence leaving Uzi bloody confused and scared as hell!

Uzi: ! Ggguuuuyyyyys whhhats with the creepy mom halogram😰?

AbsoluteSolver: easier to assimilate then, explain.

Uzi: not happening.

She said putting aside her fear like it wasn't going to just come back again-

AbsoluteSolver: fair, but, poor choice, now we will have to do, something
S H O C K I N G.