A finale

J: okey what happened?
O: so me and N came back here we found a worker drone she blasted N's head of I tried to kill her N stopped me now she's running away.

J: urrrrr (sigh) your brother is such an imbecile

O: I hate to say it but your right (sigh) now I hate myself.
J: go after her would you?
O: sure
So long story short uzi had just ran out from the lair of the disassembly drones and now O is gonna go kill uzi because why not. But her brother had to just step in.
N: ummm should I g-
J: no N. I said O will not you (noticed red light) omg you seriously have a f—king error in you.
N: maybe.
V then talks to the three.
V: yo we got a worker out their that I kinda want to practice some balloon animal shapes with...what happened here?
J: dumbass over here must've tripped and went offline. (Smacks N) Moran bot hello.
She said to N that was rebooting and wile doing so J clicked her fingers in N's face and then turns to O.
J: O just go and kill that drone.
O then dashed out of the exit to catch Uzi who was running with rail gun in hand.
Then she opens the door shouting out load.
Uzi: bite me close it! Close it!
O: oh hell no you don't!
She ran quickly to then catch the door from closing just in the nick of time then digging her sharp claws in the door lifting it up to show her yellow eyes in the darkness.
O: did I interrupt your game? Meh to bad
She then stabbed her stinger in the panel of the Door control and then the door let her in and she let lose her claws out ready for some.

Disassembling.

She let the first 3 including Uzi to run a bit while O stabbed her stinger into a worker and slashed his head of. Then proceeded to shoot them up with a rocket launcher blowing 1 or 2 up. Then jumped on another eating the hell out of him.
And with the final kill she shot a giant laser at another making him cut in two then quickly got in the vent.
O silently crawls in the vent then sees uzi pointing her gun at the exit then another drone came in the picture.
???: pretty nice hydraulics huh...w—what have you done!
Then after a second of silence O jumped down with an X on her visor and a sick grin on her.
Then Uzi pointed the gun at her then threatens O.
Uzi: this time I won't miss!
O: seriously? Your gonna kill me? I wonder what N would say about that?
Uzi: bite me dad get down.
She ordered her father apparently to get down which made O turn to him.
Khan: Uzi you brought a murder drone here!
My beautiful doors!
O's mind: (that's nice caring about doors then your bloody daughter isn't it?)
Uzi: now is still not the time! I messed up in the same way I'm about TO fix it move dad!!!
O then stabbed Uzi with her wing and pined her to a wall.

Uzi coughs up oil O then disarms her by throwing the gun to khan and he looks down at it leaving him with a choice.
Uzi: d-dad point and shoot trust me!
Khan said nothing he was too fixed on O's evil sick wicked grin on her he slowly backs away from them both.
Uzi: dad?
Khan sadly looks at his remote then at uzi and.... The door shuts letting out a thud and a red light appeared out of nowhere. With sirens going of.
Uzi wide eyed drops her hand pointing to the snowy ground like she was dead then O looks at her licking her teeth and got her blade ready to jab it in uzi when she got tackled by....N