Rising horror

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

We see echo and P burst through a rocky wall, covered in dirt.

P: *wipes off dirt off her visor*

Echo: goddamnit...

P: ...what now?

Echo: ...now, we try finding the others. Just try NOT to wander off, and stay close to me.

P nods and they walk off, down the hallway. Echo uses one of her guns as a light to make the path seeable.

P: ...(ó ò)

Echo: ...what? Phobia of the dark or something?

P: ...*nods*

Echo: ...you're a killing machine, for crying out loud how are you-......nevermind.

P: ...*hugs her arm* (> <)

Echo: *expressing something*..........*shakes her head*...(ō ō)......*shrugs it off and continues*

(In O's dream)

O: (- o) ....(ō ō)...I'm getting deja vu vibes. *sits up to see she's... in the manor... where the gala took place*...*stands up*...!!! *clutches her head as we see flashes of her being built into a D.D with the extra features* gah!...*panting*

Cyn: wanna know, why, I made you different than your teammates?

O: ?! *turns around*

Cyn: you and your brother always, surprised me, in missions. You and him are my favourite toys to, play, with. That's why I made you a "super soldier" persay.

O: ...? What-

Cyn: *curls her centipede body around her* I used your body, to see through your little child play adventures. And you thought I was apart of your, imagination. (= *has a meme on her visor that says shes stupid for not guessing that* I especially loved it seeing through your eyes when you were destroying earth ( (=

O: ?....!!!!!!!! *starts remembering the singularity apocalypse event that happened on earth... it all came back to her, now* (ò ó) you mother f-

Cyn: shushing, *puts a finger from a solver limb on her lips* that's all the time I have. *a null hole opens up behind her* time to wake up to reality.

O: !!! *gets shot into the null hole*

(In the real world)

O: (- -).......*the back of her dragged head hits a rock* ow?! *sees she's being dragged by something with N* N WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!

N: !!! *prepping up his laser cannon* Uh- long- *he shoots it and completely misses*-STORY!!!

Up ahead the siblings see a FREAKING CREEPY AF FLESH HALLWAY!!!???

N: !!!!!!!!! *digs his claws into the ground* O, GRAB MY HAND!!!

O: *panicking but manages to grab his hand*