Camping!

.......(.....wow....i um... yeah I have got to not be a asshole and not publish anything on here including the others (if I am still interested in continuing them) but your getting episode 4! Ok? And ohhh boy I hope I finish ep 5 also because ep 6 is coming up my ass soon so uhhh yeah!)

We see a bus driving to a camp titled as "camp 98.7"...wow...what a name. Uhhhh anyway. A bus pulled up, and it had Uzi's class inside, but sense this book isn't focused on them we're doing me a favour and skipping it...I mean why do you lot even read this anyway? You know what's gonna happen there's just 2 OC's in the dam thing. 😑

Anyway

"THUD!!!"
-"what the?!"

The 3 murder heads dropped down from above and looked at the class with the classic ((X before N goes all-

N: welcome, campers! Leeeet's sound off! *idfk what he does here* 1, 2...😄

O: *yyyeeep she does not like she wants to be here with her park ranger attire, she has the same thing on as V just with a whistle around her uhhhh..."neck" I guess*

She's not surprised when she sees the lot scared sh1tless at them. And that didn't help to the fact V just shot one of them! O looked at her like "wtf V?!?!?" And she literally gave her the side eye......

Now before I continue, her and V have became good friends over the months (I wonder why) and they understand each other fairly enough...it's not like V told her something that O is agreeing to or anything.

N: thaaaats everyone! *mutters to V* minus one. We've got so many distracting activities planned so no sneaking off to investigate stuff *looks at Uzi who blushes-*

My opinion on Uzi x N in a nutshell AHEM!!!

N: to the bunks! *heeeee started to walk but he quickly noticed that nobody's actually walking so he's kinda just...*