Good Morning All. (Part 1)

-Chapter 7-

-Shadow's Pov-

I groaned lazily as I awoke from the best dream ever imaginable, I rubbed my right eye with my right fist and tried to move my left, I found that I couldn't and wondered what had happened, I shrugged and closed my eyes again hopefully finishing my dream.

------About an hour later------

-Sonic's Pov-

My alarm buzzed and rang loudly in the deathly silent room, I groaned loudly and smacked the off button, as I arose from my bed of pure bliss, I stumbled over something and face planted the floor. Ouch.

"TAILS!" I bellowed throughout the house, the young yellow fox was no where to be found, turns out what I had stumbled over was his IronFox costume.

"Where is that little fu-" I stopped as soon as I noticed Shadow staring at me, his eyes glowed red with fury, his quills were ruffled and he growled loudly...

"Oh...uh...ah ha ha ha...H-hi Shadow...um" I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck, you could picture me stood there with an anime/manga swear drop on my forehead right now (😅) eh heh oops.

"FAKER! YOU RUINED MY SLEEP! YOU ARE SO DEAD RIGHT NOW YOU BLUE FAKER!" He growled and ran towards me, his arms outstretched and YANK, he grabbed my ears and pulled me backwards, my tail caught on the step as I was dragged backwards, it felt like a scene from a horror film where the killer drags their victim away.

"Alright Faker, you'd better apologise or so help me I'll-" Shadow started as he raised a fist in the air.

-Amy's Pov-

I awoke to the sound of noise and shouting, I also felt the presence from my back no longer there. Hmm that's odd.

I dragged my heavy body from the comfy bed and staggered out of the door to find Shadow holding Sonic's ears and about to punch him.

"Alright Faker, you'd better apologise or so help me I'll-" Shadow started.

"Or you'll what Shadow?" I asked, coming up behind him, his quills misplaced and purple bags lightly highlighted his crimson coloured eyes.

"Stay out of this Rose" he warned, I stepped forward and pinched his ear, forcing him to let go of Sonic, with one clean sweep, I pinched Sonic's ear too.

"Alright you two listen up, no one and I repeat no one wants to wake up to screaming and fighting" they both were twitching and wriggling,

"Both of you apologise right this minute, if you woke anyone else up you'd better get apologising...both of you, understand?" I asked looking at the pair. They both nodded and said sorry together and then to each other, I released their ears and groaned.

"Seriously boys grow up" I snapped as I made my way to the kitchen.