Good Morning All (part 2)

I love that picture!! :)

-Chapter 8-

-Shadow's Pov-

I can't believe Rose made me apologise to that faker! I was stood against the wall in the kitchen watching her cook, her hair swayed as she went from sink, to cooker, to cupboard back to cooker.

I didn't realise how long I was staring at her for because I heard a clearing of a throat, I whipped my head round to see Rouge with a large smirk on her face. Fuck...I was caught.

"Are you liking what you see Shadow?" She whispers in my ear, I feel the heat rise to my cheeks then to my ears...Oops.

"S-shut up Rouge!" I growled hiding my face quickly.

"Haha so it is true" she laughed loudly, Rose turned and looked at us, our eyes caught for a second, I turned and walked out, my ears twitched as I walked slowly to my room.

"Hey Shadow, Shadow, Shadow, Hey Shadow, Shadow, Shad-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled my body rises above his own

"Aw come on buddy don't be that harsh I was just seeing how you were this fine morning" He was so...smily ew.

"Leave me alone faker" I snapped, he's making me loopy! (Me: TMNT 2012 reference from Raphael)

I heard music coming from the room at the end of the corridor, I followed the noise and saw Tails with Cream dancing around Tails' room. Holding back my laughter, I managed to make it back to my room, I laughed so hard I almost wet myself!

*knock, knock, knock*

"Come in" I say slowly as I shifted on to my bed, the door slowly opened and a small pink ear poked it's way into my temporary room.

-Amy's Pov-

I entered his room bound to tell him what I'd told myself last night, I really do have to admit it.

"Shadow?" I asked quietly, I slipped round the door and closed it shut, I stood by the door and went quiet,

"Yeah?" He asked, his ears up,

"W-well uh I uh..." I started but I couldn't finish. Shadow saw I was struggling and came over to me, my face instantly fell to the floor and I blushed, I couldn't hide it which is the worst part!

"What's wrong Rose?" He asked as he pushed a small bit of my hair behind my ear, I blushed harder, suddenly there was a finger lifting my chin up, something warm touched my lips, I felt like my knees were buckling under me as I caved into this pleasure, I kissed him back, he was so warm, so gorgeous, so fit.

He pulled a little at my hair and his other hand went on my back spikes which pulled me forward, his chest was so toned and yet so soft (I'm a little smaller than him) he kept kissing me, over and over and over.

-Shadow's Pov-

I kissed her, over and over and over, getting lost further and further with her. I really want to do more but I don't think she wants that. I managed to put my hand on her back spikes and one hand in her hair, she's just so cute.

"Shadow wait" she whispers as she bore the kiss, lightly panting.

"What's wrong Rose?" I ask as I kiss her neck slowly,

"Don't, please not here" she whispers, her bangs fell into her face just between her tantalising green eyes, I felt a little sad but I understood why she'd said it, I mean we are in Faker's house.

"Hm, alright" I agree, stepping back and scratching my neck slowly,

"I um...I really like you Shadow" she confessed as her cheeks and ears went a scattering of red, I stare at her and smile,

"I really like you too Rose" I admit as I kiss her forehead, who knew I'd fallen for such a beautiful girl.