Halloween Date?

Hey guys and girlies :3 so in this chapter you get to see a bit more of each characters personality and even a little Halloween spirit! Anyway, I did promise I would say how old each of the characters are so they fit in somewhere I do promise :) dedication: Detectivekss & enjoy~

-Shadow's Pov-

"Okay Scrouge you win that bet" I announced, bouncing a single silver coin from the wall we were leaning on into his hand,

"I told you I'd win it Shad" he laughed, smoke blew out of his mouth and circled the air,

"Yeah I know" I sighed and looked out along the school grounds, Amy's been here for at least 2 months now, she was invited to Rouge's 17th last week, Tails' 14th birthday party thing next week and Sonic's Halloween party in two weeks! I've hardly got chance to talk to her she's so popular.

"Sup?" Scrouge asked lying down, so his elbows rested on the Tarmac of the school roof.

"Just thinking" I replied. Flicking the ash onto the floor, I stubbed the last of the cigarette out, as I blew the smoke out whilst looking over the school yard, I noticed a rather familiar figure run across the gravel quickly.

"I'm off down. Catch you later" I informed Scrouge, who now had his earphones in and was texting.

"Uh-huh" he replied, never taking his eyes off the phone screen. Jumping from the roof, I managed to get down and land in the direction of the figure running my way, I opened my mouth to speck when-BANG! OOF!

-Amy's Pov-

The first thing I remember is my mom sending me a message that my great grandmother had passed away the next thing I knew was-BANG

That I collided with something soft but hard too, I felt myself falling then nothing, no painful gravel in my nose or on my knees, my palms hurt though.

I opened my eyes slowly to see what happened, as I looked around I noticed a black and red hedgehog lying on the floor underneath where I fell, I shook him a little and received a "Mm...What?" His gruff voice asked, I stopped shaking him, I sat up but was sat on Shadow's legs,

"What's wrong Rose?" He asked,

"I um, my great grandmother p-passed away." I answered, my tears spewed over my cheeks like waterfalls,

"I'm sorry" he answered, his hand rested on mine, I managed to get up and look at him, he's changed in a way, his quills slightly longer, his red streaks are darker,

"I'll ask you again, see something you like?" his voice snapped me from my thoughts,

"No, I was just seeing how you'd changed since I met you" I replied, picking my backpack up.

"Changed?" He asked, tilting his head to his right, and stuffing his hands in his washed black jeans.

"Yeah, I think you have" I shrug. He smiled a little,

"What you doing for Halloween?" He asked,

"On the night itself...? Nothing, on the night before I'm at Sonic's party" I answered,

"Oh...fancy coming trick or treating with me on Halloween night?" He asked, he looked at the floor and scratched the back of his head.

"Uh sure, I'll ask my mom" I replied, he lifted his head and smiled,

"Great, you can dress as what you want, make it a creepy type thing though, I'll text you where to meet me" he muttered, scuffing his shoes on the gravel in front of him.

"Sure, I'd like that" I laugh. I moved my bangs out of my face, he scratched the back of his head nervously and puffed his cheeks.

"We can plan a Halloween party if you want?" I asked, twiddling my hair between my fingers,

"Yeah great" He replied quietly, is he okay?

"I'll have to go, bye Shadow" I waved but before I could leave he grabbed my wrist and kissed my cheek saying, "Don't worry Rose, I'll be here for you if you need me" i-is he showing me kindness? He released my wrist as I ran towards my mom and the waiting car.

-Shadow's Pov-

I breathed out when she left hopefully none of my friends saw that. Hopefully I'll find out what costume Amy's going as so I can match? Unless faker has got to her first >:( I pulled out my phone and checked the screen, it read,

"Hi Shadow, my mom said it was okay that I can go with you on Halloween ^-^ see you tomorrow ~Amy x"

I smiled a little and stuffed the phone back in my pocket, just to be found by Tails,

"Hey Shadow, what's wrong?" He asked, his voice sounded happy...I hate happy.

"Nothing for you twerp" I snapped as I set off skating across the courtyard towards the back-school car park, I found my beautiful motorbike parked right next to a pink smartcar...cramping my style much?