Chapter 13

Sansa started walking to Margery's new chambers, she had sent for her. She was the only person Sansa could speak to about her family.

When she arrived Margery greeted her with a smile. "I've been waiting for you, I have something for you."

Sending her handmaidens away she ushered Sansa to come in closer.

She opened a large chest full of dresses of all kinds of colours. Sansa's mouth parted in disbelief. "They're beautiful" she ran the palm of her hand over the fabric.

"You'll look even more beautiful in them" Sansa turned to Margery "they're for me?" She blurted out. Margery nodded "I had them made specially by the royal dress maker."

"I can't accept them, they're too..." Margery took her hands in hers. "They're for you, you've worn the same dresses ever since you arrived in Kingslanding an now you are a Lannister in name, isn't it right you should look the part?" She said smiling.

Sansa returned it, it was the first time she had smiled properly in weeks "thankyou, your grace, they're beautiful."

Margery walked over to the round table on the balcony, Sansa followed. "You can wear one tonight at the feast" Margery said in a light voice.

"I'm not going, your grace" Margery lifted her head up "but you must everyone will be there-" Sansa quickly interrupted "the Boltons will be there."

Margery waited a moment before she spoke. She lowered her voice "What they did was unforgivable, but what happens to them... Well their work is done, they'll no longer be needed."

"But... How?" Sansa said slowly
"They don't know who you are, you're from a family they betrayed and now you're part of the most powerful house in Westeros... Remember you're a Lannister now."

~

Shae began lacing up Sansa's dress, it was a lilac shade with glints of silver showing through. There were two cut outs in the waist and the two sleeves were trimmed with silver.

Jamie returned back to their chambers, he looked at Sansa "you're going then?" Shae dismissed herself leaving them both alone.

"Why shouldn't we go, Queen Margery invited us herself it would be rude to not go" Sansa spoke assuredly.

"I assume she gave you the dress aswell" His gaze traveled down Sansa's body, her red hair flowing down her back, the patterned fabric showing parts of her waist, exposing her bare skin. Sansa followed his eyes slowly.

"Shall we go?" She smiled slightly.

~

Okay so I've decided to write little updates after the chapter.

Sansa's new dress is similar to one of Margery's when they are walking through the gardens, except it's a slightly different colour but the same style, just so you know!

Also do you like the chapter slightly longer or should I go back to shorter ones? Or should I make them longer?

Finally I am trying to update at least weekly, I do have exams coming up but I am trying to stick to weekly updates, hope you enjoyed the chapter!:-)