Chapter 31

Ramsey held the door open for Sansa and gave her a smile. She walked through, she had forgotten this part of the castle but as soon as she stepped inside she realised this was her mother and fathers room. She remembered her and Jamie's wedding night, how he hadn't touched her, she looked back to Ramsey with a slight hope he would do the same. Of course he wouldn't, she knew what would happen.

The room was filled with candles, but the room still seemed so dark and cold. Theon stood in the doorway waiting for his next command. Ramsey turned to Sansa "My beautiful Wife" his hand caressed her cheek, pulling her to his lips.

He took a few steps away from Sansa and looked at her for a moment. She hated the feel of his eyes on her. "Well... What are you waiting for? Take off your clothes" his tone was laced with a slight irritation, but the same sick smile was plastered on his face.

Sansa looked to Theon, then back to Ramsey. He began to leave "Where are you going? This is a bedding ceremony, as proof the Lord and Lady consummated their marriage, you can watch Reek".

"Do I have to ask a second time, I can always have him rip your clothes off you if you prefer?" Sansa could feel each beat of her heart as if in slow motion. She turned towards the bed and began unlacing her ivory gown. She stared at the wall in front of her. She could hear the guards shutting the door, trapping her like a wild animal.

She felt like a child again. As if she was having a bad dream,  too afraid to turn around to see the monster behind her. Although the monsters in her dreams weren't real, Ramsey was, he was very real.

It felt as though hours had gone by until she was only stood in her night gown. Her tears he soaked her cheeks, she knew Ramsey could tell she was crying by his cruel sniggers. She turned around looking from face to face, to Theon, the boy she had known all her life. Her eyes were begging him, but she knew it was useless.

"Please I don't want to" Sansa tried to press her lips together to stop her crying but it was hopeless. Her eyes met Ramsey's, "please" her voice was trembling. He could smell her fear. He took a few steps towards her, he wiped her cheek with the back of his hand. Sansa shut her eyes, almost as if she was pretending this wasn't real. "If you say please again you'll wish you hadn't" he whispered, her eyes snapped open.

Ramsey turned to Reek, with a curious expression on his face. His hand snapped back hitting Sansa's jaw, the force of it sent her to the ground. Ramsey looked back at her cowering in the floor, just like his hounds did. She brought a hand to her mouth, wiping the blood on her arm. "Reek" Ramsey called. Sansa turned to Theon half expecting him to do something, anything to stop him.

"It seems my new wife is frightened, why don't you help her". Theon paused for a moment, unsure of his request, Ramsey's eyes widened waiting for him to act. Theon grabbed a rag off the side, he stumbled towards Sansa on the floor. He brought the rag to her mouth, wiping away the blood that lingered on her lips. Sansa remained silent, she didn't have the nerve to speak.

"All better" Ramsey grinned at them both, before crouching down beside Theon, looking at Sansa. "It seems we've began our marriage with a bad start, when I tell you to do something Sansa you do it". Theon twitched his eyes between Sansa and Ramsey waiting.

"I won't punish you this time Sansa, you'll learn eventually, just like Reek did, he does everything I say now, don't you Reek?" Ramsey returned to standing. "Yes my Lord, always my Lord" Theon quivered. Sansa didn't know whether to look at him in disgust or pity. All she knew was she would rather die that end up like him.

"Good" Ramsey spoke softly. "Now hold her down" Sansa froze hearing his words. Theon raised his head towards Ramsey, not meeting his eyes. "Reek... I said hold her down" he turned back to Sansa, he dropped the rag on the ground before reaching for Sansa's arms. "Theon..." Sansa whimpered, she couldn't understand how there wasn't one part of him that would help her.

Ramsey started to remove his clothes, until he was just standing in his shirt and breeches. "Well done Reek". The only thing Sansa could feel was the cold stone beneath her that Theon held her to. Ramsey crouched back down a smile of delight in his lips. "My beautiful Sansa... All for me"

Sansa tried to push him off, but the more she struggled the tighter Theon's grip tightened. "Stop, please stop" her cries had turned into screams". They seemed to delight Ramsey even more.

She eventually gave up struggling, it was as if her whole mind had gone numb, she tried to ignore the feeling off Ramsey's hands on her body. Theon released her grip, throwing himself by the wall, away from Sansa. All she could do was turn her head away and shut her eyes, as if she was just about to wake from her nightmare, but this dream she knew she would never wake up from.

She thought of her family, her mother, her father, Robb, Jon, Arya, Bran, Rickon. All she could do was keep saying their names in her mind. She tried to make the voice inside her mind louder than Theon's cries. The pain she felt from Ramsey had spread to her entire body, she felt as thought there were a thousand pairs of clenching hands on her, all trying to hold her down.

Father. Mother. Robb. Jon. Arya. Bran. Rickon.

After he had finished, he began doing up his breeches, a satisfied smile stuck to his face. Sansa kept her eyes shut, she could pretend it wasn't real that way. She turned on her side and pushing her legs together, the only thing she could feel was the pounding pain in her stomach. She brought her knees closer to her chest, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Come Reek, out" he shut the door behind them. Ramsey left her alone, on the cold stoned floor whimpering. Sansa found the strength to open her eyes, she looked down at her night dress, ruffled around her thighs, covered in blood. She thought of everything Joffrey had done to her, beating her, stripping her. How much it hurt.

She remembered a time when she was Sansa Stark of Winterfell, daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark. Now she was nothing, Ramsey had broken her.