Chapter 2 ..The First Meet..

Chapter 2

The First Meet

___________________________

(Adelard POV)

As I quickly picked up my phone to see that Boss had called me, I answered the call , "Hey Adelard, How are you?" he said with great pleasure ."I'm good, thanks and you?"... "I'm great and could you quickly come to my office in 5." I agreed and make my way to his office. As I got closer to the door I started to hear some chatter, and I came to the

conclusion that it's probably the new person Boss had hired. I knock on his door and wait for a response. As soon as I got permission to enter, I fixed my posture and slowly walked in seeing a young man just about my age sitting on a seat opposite of Boss. As he gets up to greet me, I gaze into his striking eyes, lost in thought.

I had soon learned that Boss wanted to introduce me to my new temporary ''assistant'' that would help run some errands that i was unable to.His name was Retio, he was quite tall but not as tall as me myself, around 6'2, his hair was dirty blonde which made his stunning emerald eye's pop..

Boss had us talk and explain to Retio what he had to do and stuff, Boss also mentioned that Retio would start the following monday. After Boss had finished talking to us I was assigned to give Retio a little tour of the company.

"Well go on Retio, Adelard will show you around a bit" Boss says as Retio nods and follows me.

"It's actually quite an honour to meet you sir" Retio says in an overjoyed tone, "I've heard quite a lot about you and how great you manage things here!". I smiled in delight, elated with the praise he'd given me. I thanked him and continued to show him around while stealing a few glances from him... He just looks so familiar but I can't make out who he looks like.

"Well that's every place you need to know Retio, any questions?" I ask. He thinks for a second and responds "Hmm..I've noticed you've been looking at me a bit, Sir..Is there something on my face?".. "Oh sorry, you just look pretty familiar and no need to call me Sir, just call me Adelard" I say, as I try to change the subject. Retio gives me a wave with a warm smile as he takes his leave. I return to my office and try to focus on my project but something has me bothered..

End of Chapter 2

To be Continued....