Chapter 5 Just a misunderstanding..

Chapter 5

Just a misunderstanding..

___________________________

(Adelard's POV)

It's Monday morning now..We all woke up and got ready for the day. We all soon head downstairs for breakfast. "When will you be back?" I asked Fluer at the dining table, She responded saying "at 2pm, 2 hours before you". The truth is since Retio is now helping me around I can come home earlier than usual, depending on how much there is to be done, I decide to tell Fluer later when me and Anthony are about to leave.

I look at my watch to see that I have only 20 minutes left before work starts and I quickly swallow my food and pick up Anthony rushing to the car. "Goodbye, and Good luck!" I yelled to Fluer as she watched us leave. She smiles and waves us goodbye.

We soon arrived just about on time, I quickly unbuckled Anthony from his carseat and we both made our way to the entrance. As we walked in ,Anthony rushed to George, giving him a great big hug "what's up buddy!" George said in a cheerful manner "I'm gooood!!" replied Anthony with a great big smile. George greeted me and asked why Anthony was with me. "Fluer has an interview today and little Anthony here doesn't have kindy today".. "Aren't you lucky then " George said with a smirk to Anthony who was too busy looking at something else.

I turned around to see Anthony staring at Retio, my new assistant.We said goodbye to George as Retio joined us,we exchanged hellos as we made our way to Boss's office.

I knock on the door waiting for a reply, we walk in as we hear the boss yell"come in".

Soon after, Boss assigned some paperwork that needed to be reviewed and some rewritten. As we head back to my office, Anthony starts a conversation with Retio who was just trailing behind us. "What's your name?, mine's Anthony!" he said with such pride, Retio then replied "What a lovely name!, mine's Retio" .They carried on there little conversation up until we reached my office.We headed inside and I took out my things and grabbed an extra seat for Anthony.

It wasn't long before most of the things were finished, Retio had a bit of trouble with some of the work as the arrangements were quite different to what he was used to. After a while I asked Retio to get Anthony a snack as he was getting hungry. During this time, I finished off the documents the Boss had asked for. Retio came back with two cups of coffee as Anthony was riding on his back. "Papa!, loook!" Anthony screams in excitement. I watch as they both laugh and realize how identical they look, I think I'm going insane!.

As we left the building, Anthony was still riding on Retio's back refusing to let go.

I did everything I could to get Anthony to let go but he just wouldn't budge. "I don't want to let go!Hmph"Anthony yelled as I tried to once again try to pull him off. We soon gave up and came to the conclusion that Retio will come over for a bit until Anthony calms himself down.

As soon as we arrive home, Anthony jumps out of Retio's arms shouting"MUMMY'S HOME!". I then notice Fluer's car parked outside, I then knew she was home. Anthony was still holding Retio hand while we headed to the front door.I notice a pair of unfamiliar shoes at the door, but i ignore them and grab my key out to unlock the front door. We head in and I notice that it's oddly quiet, normally Fluer would be down stairs watching some telly, I assumed she fell asleep?.I tell Retio to take a seat and turn on the TV as I would be back. I headed up the stairs to hear some muttering coming from my room.

I felt uneasy the closer i got i could hear another voice as well as Fluers, as i turned the handle I gasped at what I had seen, my ears started to ring uncontrollably. "Ade-elard!, i-i.. It's not what it looks like!, I swear!" I hear Fluer wine as she pushes herself off the man she had just been kissing. "H-how could you!" I yell angrily as Fluer puts on an act "B-babe i'm sorry!, i can explain so.. You se-" I interrupt her "Your not sorry..".

"Ady.. this is all a misunderstanding!"..She says, I scoff and say "Just a misunderstanding?..huh?".

I hold in my tears as I see Retio appear just outside the bedroom door with Anthony hiding behind him, Retio looks into my eyes with sadness seeing the pain through it. "Re-etio..I'm scare-ed..what's happ-pening?.." Anthony says overwhelmed, Fluer's eye shoots straight at Retio who hadn't seen her properly yet and she says...

End Of Chapter 5

To be Continued..