Chapter 3 Introduced to the Company!

Chapter 3

Introduced to the Company!

___________________________

(Retio's POV)

Today is the day I get to see where I'll be working for a few months. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My uncle Farris has given me the opportunity to work at his company for the time being, that is until I find a suitable job for myself.

I've woken up quite early and I am ready for the day!I'm not gonna stay there for a long time but I am going to do the best I can. I grabbed my essentials and walked to my car. Just as I opened my car door I saw my best friend, Sofia, we've been friends since I can remember. She greets me with a smile and shouts my way "hey duffus!, where you headin?" .. "Somewhere away from you!" I yell just loud enough for her to hear, I look at the time and head into my car , I wave to Sofia and drive off.

Just as I arrive I get a call from Uncle Farris, I answer, "Hey uncle" I say . "Hey Retio!, you here yet?" he says just as i turn off my car's engine "yup!I was just about to call you, should I head in?" I respond "yup , just straight to the reception and he'll lead the way" he says "okay!, see you in a bit then, bye" I say with great excitement "yeah, see ya kid" just then he ends the call and I head in.

When I reached the reception I saw a young man behind the desk just around my age, as I catch his eye, he waves his hand gesturing to come.I talk with George as we head to Uncle's office, the place was big and there was a bunch of people. Just as we got closer to his office my stomach began to ache, I was getting more nervous the closer we got, George saw the discomfort on my face and patted me on the shoulder "Boss won't bite" he said ,which made me chuckle.

As we headed into the office Uncle greeted me with a hug and asked me to sit down.We chatted for a bit talking about what i was going to do with my time being here, Uncle told me alot about my partner, how he has been working here for quite a bit and is the most determined and hard working person that Uncle has ever worked with, this made me feel honored to work with him since impressing Uncle wasn't as an easy task as it may seem.

After a while of talking Uncle called the man whom i was to work with, Uncle ordered him to head to the office,after they ended the call it wasn't long before there was a knock at the door. Uncle says "Come in!" and there enters a young man with coal black hair and gray eyes, who greets my Uncle.

Uncle and the man who was named Adelard explained to me what to do around here and explained stuff. Uncle then Assigned Adelard to give me a quick tour of the company. I follow Adelard as he leads the way and I start to give him a little praise so he could feel a bit more comfortable with me. I catch him glancing at me from time to time..i'm not sure why he did tho, Maybe he thinks im gonna replace him or something is on my face?

It was long until we finished, Adelard stops and asks me "Well that's every place you need to know Retio, any questions?" I think for a second and just say whatever comes out of my mouth.He then begins to tell me that I look familiar to him? But he can't make out just who? Soon after I waved him goodbye and made my way to my car, wondering what he meant by familiar?..

End of Chapter 3

To be Continued....