Chapter 8 "And I Have You" ___________________________

Chapter 8

"And I Have You"

___________________________

(Retio's POV)

( a t c o u r t )

So this case is to decide whether Anthony Carmona stays with his mother, Fluer Hibson or his father , Adelard Carmona". We all sit down and listen to what the Jury has to say. Adelard sits in front of me while Anthony is clinging onto me. "Now if everyone is ready?..we shall start" both Fluer and Adelard nod and with a bang it all starts..

It has been an hour since we got to the courtroom. Anthony and I got excused to grab something to eat as Anthony was getting hungry "R-retty?.." Anthony said as he held my hand tighter "Yeah buddy?, what's up?" .. "w-will m-mommy and d-daddy leave m-me..".. I stop and kneel down till I'm leveled with Anthony "h-hey bud no need to be sad!, mommy and daddy won't leave you okay?.. they've just got to sort some things out.."

.. "O-okay.. B-but why were they yelling!" Anthony says as he stomps his feet and crosses his arms."Anthony.. This is something that you won't understand till you get older, but I promise this will all be over soon.. Things will go back to..n-normal.. So don't worry!" I say with a smile hoping it would cheer him up a bit, as he turns his head away "hmph!".. "Come'on i'll get you your favorite .. Ice cream~" Anthony turns back and stares in defeat "okay fineee!" he then smiles and gives me a hug "Now let's GOOO!" I then gave him a piggyback ride to the ice cream stall that was parked near the entrance.

I got both Anthony and I some ice cream and Adelard's favorite coffee. We head towards courtroom 5 and just then we see Fluer storming out with tears filling up her face. She then stops and stares "A-anthony my baby! M-mommy missed you a bunc-" the door opens again. "Get the hell away from m-..Anthony, Fluer" Adelard says as he locks eyes with Fluer "hah!, don't hold the grudge for too long..'Babe~' " Fluer teases "ba-bye Anthony dear take care okay~.." Fluer says just as she leaves "Get lost Fluer .. quit the act" Adelards shouts with frustration. I turn Anthony face away as he started to tremble, Fluer stops again and whispers but just loud enough for someone to hear "..you keep your eye on him~..you.. never know what could happen~ *chuckles*".. Both me and Adelard stare at each other knowing exactly what she meant "You.. you. YOU WITCH YOU WOULDN'T F**KING DARE-" just then the door slams shut.Adelard was on a rampage he was about to go after Fluer when i grabbed his hand "I-its not worth your time, at least you have Anthony.." we both lock eyes once more "and i have you.." as i take in the words i look away thinking maybe he forgot?..

End of Chapter 8

To be Continued....