Chapter 4 Where Confusion Swelled Up

Chapter 4

Where Confusion Swelled Up

___________________________

(Adelard POV)

I arrived home to see my Wife and son both watching movies. As soon as Fleur saw me she greeted me and got up to get dinner ready. I headed to my room and took a quick shower to freshen myself up. I hear my wife calling me to the dinner table. As soon as she serves dinner, Me and Anthony fill our plates up and start munching like animals. "Calm down You two, the food isn't going anywhere" she says as she chuckles.

After dinner, Anthony goes to bed leaving me and Fluer alone. We sit together in bed and chat, Fluer then turns something up "Adelard..Could you maybe take Anthony to work with you on Monday?" she says. I reply saying "Hmm?Are you not gonna be home?" I ask concerned. She lightly chuckles and gives me some news "Well I'm gonna have a Job interview on Monday and Anthony's kindergarten will be closed...Soo..can you please?". I agreed and lay down listening to her ask me something once more "hun? Could I maybe borrow a couple hundred dollars, please?" she asks desperately. I agree once more, but find that Fluer has been asking me for money quite a lot lately.

I don't even question why but it's probably better I don't. I rest my eyes and soon drift to sleep dreaming about the blonde boy I met earlier, he's just stuck in my mind and for some reason I'm constantly thinking about him. Could he actually be someone I know?...

End of Chapter 4

To be Continued....