1

Hello everyone!
This story is very much inspired by sixthirtyrain !
I am absolutely obsessed with her story dandelions. If you haven't checked it out yet you totally should because it's so so good!
Okay, now I hope you enjoy this first chapter. Make sure to let me know what you think of it, I always appreciate constructive criticism.

alexisw 🧡💫

alexisw 🧡💫

liked by maya_hawke, sadiesink_, gatenm123, carabanana and 286,193 others

user OH MY GOD
user i'm questioning my sexuality
maya_hawke 😍
> alexisw 😘
user ahhhh you're so pretty
user onlyfans?
> alexisw no
user gorgeous!!
sadiesink_ i love you best friend
> alexisw i love you too🤞🏻

•••

Lana Del Rey was playing on my tv while I was sitting on my couch, my phone in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. It was around 9 am and I just woke up. I scrolled through Instagram after posting a pic I took a few days ago, sipped on my coffee and hummed along to high by the beach. Today I was going to meet up with some friends I haven't seen in a while. Maya and Sadie, my best friends, and some others from the Stranger Things cast. A few years ago I met Maya and we got along really well from the beginning. She introduced me to Sadie and soon the three of us became close friends. They introduced me to Joe, Natalia, Charlie and all the others.

The filming for season 4 of Stranger Things began, so we haven't seen each other a lot recently. Now they had a few days off and we decided to finally meet again and check up on what's been going on. Maya suggested we could have brunch because her and me both were always hungry.

Stranger People (+ Alexis) 👽

Maya🐣
Morning my favorite people

Noah
🥱🥱

Sadie🧡
I'm so excited to see
y'all later!!

Millie
We've seen each other
almost daily, Sadie.

Alexis
But I haven't seen you all
in forever

Sadie🧡
I'm only looking forward
to seeing Lexi again anyways 🙄

Maya 🐣
Hey!!

Alexis
I'm gonna get ready now
See you later <33

•••