22

private chat
c.1989617 + Alexis

c.1989617

What are you and Joseph having for dinner tonight?

having for dinner tonight?

you blocked this user.

private chat
Joseph🤭 + Alexis

Alexis
you sent a screenshot.

Joseph🤭
What the actual fuck
I'm coming over
This is absolutely insane

Alexis
What should I do?

Joseph🤭
Lock yourself in and
wait for me, okay?

Alexis
I'm terrified

Joseph🤭
I know
It's gonna be alright
I'll be there soon

Alexis
I'm calling the cops

Joseph🤭
Yes
I'll hurry

Alexis
Thank you

Joseph🤭
Of course love ❤️

•••

I called the police. They told me the same as Joseph, to lock myself in and that's what I did. I was shaking and had no idea of what was going on. That just was too much. I was absolutely terrified and prayed that either the police or Joseph would be here soon.

About five minutes later the officers arrived. They shouted from outside of the apartment that I can open the door and everything is alright. I did what they told me and let them in. It was a male and a female, both in their thirties. They seemed nice and understanding, which calmed me down a little bit.

My heart stopped beating for a moment when my doorbell rang. I looked at the officers who went to the door. Slowly I followed them and stopped when they opened the door. A sigh of relief left my mouth when I saw Joseph standing there.

»Ma'am, do you know this man?« The male officer asks me. »Is he the stalker?«

»No.« I shake me head. »No, no, no. That's my boyfriend.«

The officers let Joe come inside and he hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into the crook of his neck. He kissed the top of my head and told me that everything will be alright before the four of us sat down at my dining table.