12

alexisw fly away - lenny kravitz ✈️☁️🌎

liked by maya_hawke, sadiesink_, josephquinn, dacremontgomery, gatenm123 and 802,294 others

user the outfit!!🙏🏻😩❤️
josephquinn have fun!
> (liked by alexisw)
user You're so pretty.
user Alexa play jealousy, jealousy
sadiesink_ save flight, send me lots of pics and have the time of your life!! ❤️❤️❤️
> alexisw thank you, I will ❤️
user flawless
user BABE

•••

»Miss Wheyfield!« Someone shouts. »Hey! My name is Zoé.« A girl my age holds out her hand for me to shake it. »I'll be you assistant for the next three days.«

»It's nice to meet you, Zoé.« I shake her hand. »Assistant?« I ask.

»Yes, I'll be there if you need anything.« Zoé explains. »I'm here to make sure you come to the shootings on time and to keep you company basically. You want me to show you the hotel you'll stay at?« She asks.

»Oh, yeah sure.« I smile at her. »Also, you can call me Lexi.«

»Okay, Lexi.« She smiles back at me. »Let's go.«

I followed Zoé outside of the airport and to a car. We got inside after the driver put my luggage into the trunk. It was a little weird, having people do basic stuff for you but I wasn't complaining.

»This is your personal driver.« Zoé tells me.

»It's nice to meet you, miss Wheyfield.« He smiles at me through the rearview mirror. »I'm David.«

»Nice to meet you as well.« I smile back at him.

David drove off and I looked outside the window. So far it was beautiful here. I was looking forward to the next few days although I was really nervous. The fact that I've never travelled by myself ever made me feel a bit unsure and uneasy as well.

With mixed feelings we arrived at a luxurious hotel. David got my stuff out of the trunk and only a moment later the hotel staff grabbed my luggage and brought it inside. Zoé checked me in and walked me to my suite. I thought I'd live in a normal hotel room, so I was a little shocked when she told me that I'd stay in a private suite.

»Welcome in, welcome in.« Zoé opens the door and gestures me to go inside.

It was absolutely beautiful. A little big if you asked me but I definitely wasn't complaining about that either. I looked around and felt like a huge celebrity. Well, yeah people knew me but I meant more of like Kim Kardashian or Barack Obama.

»What do you think?« Zoé walks up to me.

»It's perfect.« I tell her. »I'm a bit overwhelmed, not gonna lie.« I chuckle.

»I'm glad you like it.« She smiles. »Your luggage is already in the bedroom. If it's okay with you I'll pick you up at 7 pm for dinner. That's where you'll meet the rest of the crew.«

»That sounds good to me.« I nod. »Thank you.«

»My pleasure.« Zoé curtsies and laughs right after, making me laugh as well.

•••

private chat
Joseph🤭 + Alexis

Alexis

This is where I'll be stayingThat's insane

That's insane

Joseph🤭
Wow
It's beautiful
I'm a bit jealous to be honest

Alexis
Right??

Joseph🤭
How was your flight?
You doing okay?

Alexis
The flight was surprisingly good
I'm still overwhelmed but I
already love it here
How are you?

Joseph🤭
I'm doing okay
Currently playing with Barbies again

Alexis
Aww
You're such a good brother

•••

Zoé picked me up, as she had told me, and we walked to a restaurant nearby. She introduced everyone to me and we had an awesome night with amazing food, some drinks and great conversations. Everyone was being very nice to me. It made me feel better about the whole "traveling alone" situation.

The evening got to an end and everyone headed back to the hotel. I said goodbye to everyone, went into my suite and laid down on the enormous bed. It was very late already and I had to get up quite early the next day so I got undressed, took a quick shower and went to sleep after brushing my teeth.

I sighed as I turned off my alarm. Although I didn't get too much sleep last night I wasn't as tired as I thought I'd be. I got out of the comfortable bed and headed into the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth I got dressed. Zoé told me yesterday that I should be ready at 8 am today so now I was waiting for her to pick me up.

•••

»How was the first shoot?« Zoé asks, biting into her burger.

»It went really good.« I say and sip on my drink.

The shooting went well and now Zoé and I decided to have lunch together. We went to some burger restaurant which apparently was the best one here.

»How many more shoots do I have?« I ask.

»Two.« She tells me. »One tomorrow and the other one the day after.«

I nodded and bit into my burger. They weren't exaggerating when they said that this was the best burger place. It was probably the best burger I've ever had. And I've had lots.

Zoé and I ended up sightseeing a bit and we had dinner afterwards. We walked back to the hotel and talked about how beautiful if was here. Zoé told me that she'd been here a few times before but it got prettier each time she was at the Bahamas.

I said goodbye to Zoé and walked to my suite. As I opened the door I thought I heard footsteps behind me but I blamed it on the few drinks I had before and headed inside. I got out of my shoes and removed my make up. After taking a quick shower I was about to go lay outside on the daybeds when I heard a knock on the door. This time I wasn't hallucinating.