24

Hey there, remember how a few chapters ago I told you about how I am sick but don't have covid? Yeah, guess who does have covid now. 🤡 Anyways, I wanted to thank you guys once again for all the reads, comments, votes, messages, etc.❤️

josephquinn this was from the @ strangerthingstv premiere

josephquinn this was from the @ strangerthingstv premiere. season 4, vol. 2. out now. bring a towel.

liked by strangerthingstv, alexisw, bowerjamie, sadiesink_, milliebobbybrown and 8.104,737 others

user I'm suing the duffers
user BRING EDDIE BACK
user I want Eddie back
user i want someone to look at me the way you look at lexi 😪
user 😭😭😭😭
strangerthingstv 🙏🏻
> (liked by josephquinn and alexisw)
user I DONT LIKE THIS EDDIE WAKE UP
user the duffers can pay for my therapy

user I'm suing the duffersuser BRING EDDIE BACKuser I want Eddie back user i want someone to look at me the way you look at lexi 😪user 😭😭😭😭strangerthingstv 🙏🏻> (liked by josephquinn and alexisw)user I DONT LIKE THIS EDDIE WAKE UPuser the du...

alexisw @ strangerthingstv i need an apology. now.

liked by strangerthingstv, josephquinn, maya_hawke, nattyiceofficial
and 2.275,734 others

user HE'S SO PRETTY STOP
user Eddie deserved better
strangerthingstv We're sorry for killing your "pretty boy" 🥺
> (liked by alexisw and josephquinn)
> alexisw thank you, but i won't forgive you
user and i'm crying again
user he didn't deserve this 😭😭😭
user I'm in love with your boyfriend Lex
> alexisw No way! Me too! 💅🏻

•••

I heard that Carter was arrested for stalking, terranizing and several other offenses, mostly drug related, and is now in prison. It relieved me to know, that I'd now have my rest from him. We obviously had to celebrate it.

»Wow.« Joseph looks me up and down as I walk out of the bedroom.

»C'mon.« I smile and hold my hand out for him to take it. »We're gonna be late.«

»You look pretty.« He says.

»Thank you, love. You do too.« I tell him.

Joe took my hand and we left my loft. I followed him to his car, got in and waited for him to join me. We were on the way to meet up with our friends. This time we decided on going to a lounge where you could eat, drink, play board games as well as table tennis, chat and just chill. It sounded like lots of fun.

We arrived at the said lounge and Joseph parked the car. I always watched him as he did so, because he looked really cute when he concentrated.

»I know you're staring.« He makes me grin at him.

»Guilty.« I giggle.

We got out of the car and walked towards the front door. Joseph held it open for me. Music filled my ears the moment I stepped inside, Joe put his hand on my back and walked me to where some of the group where sitting already. Jamie, Natalia, Charlie and Finn greeted us with smiles and quick hugs.

The others arrived sooner or later. We clinked glasses once everyone was here and ordered our food soon later. I told everyone about how Carter terrorized me and I apologized to Sadie for not telling her earlier about Joe. She pretended to be mad at me, but I knew she was kidding.

After we finished eating we decided to go play table tennis

After we finished eating we decided to go play table tennis. Luckily there were more tables than just one so almost all of us could play at the same time. I must say, I was surprisingly good at this and won almost all the time.

»You're cheating!« Sadie claims.

»How am I supposed to cheat at table tennis?« I laugh.

»I don't know, you tell me.« She shrugs and eventually starts laughing as well.

The sun started to set, it eventually got darker outside. We finished our drinks and everyone paid for themselves. Apart from Joe and me. He paid for both of us, again. We said goodbye to everyone and headed to our cars each. I followed Joseph to his and before I could get into the car I felt his hands on my side. He turned me around, a satisfied smile on his face as he pushed me back against the cold vehicle gently, until my back was pressed against it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at the most beautiful man I had ever seen. His lovely brown eyes looked into my grey ones. I smiled at him widely before leaning in. Our lips met and it was once again like a firework exploded inside of me. It felt like our lips were made for one another, as cheesy as that sounded. Like we were made for one another.

•••

You guys, I think this might be the end of this story. I enjoyed writing it so so much and I can't thank you all enough for interacting with it so much. Your comments made me smile a lot, thank you. ❤️

Of course, I'm already working on something new. You can leave guesses here and if you want, you can check out my Stranger Things one shots in the meantime. It's on my profile, maybe you'll find something else that you're interested in on there as well! Kay, bye for now! 👋🏻

 It's on my profile, maybe you'll find something else that you're interested in on there as well! Kay, bye for now! 👋🏻