15

alexisw take me back 🌴🌺

liked by josephquinn, nattyiceofficial, charlie.r.heaton, therealcalebmclaughlin and 1.293,375 others

user i love you lexi
user are you dating someone!???
user Beautiful.
user WHO IS THE GUY ON YOUR LAST POST???
nattyiceofficial 🌸💞 pretty girl
> alexisw love u 🥰🤍
user Are you and Joe dating?
> user I really hope so!!
> user you guys scare me. give them some privacy.
user most gorgeous girl on the world
josephquinn 🔥🙏🏻
> (liked by alexisw)

user most gorgeous girl on the worldjosephquinn 🔥🙏🏻> (liked by alexisw)

josephquinn 83' baby

liked by therealcalebmclaughlin, alexisw, milliebobbybrown, gatenm123, maya_hawke and 5.284,740 others

user LORD HAVE MERCY
user oh good god
user 🫣😩
alexisw 🔥
> (liked by josephquinn)
user OH WOW
user jesus 🙏🏻
user Are you and @ alexisw dating???
user alexa play closer by nine inch nails

•••

Standing in front of my mirror, a towel wrapped around my body, I was brushing my teeth and put on a face mask. I blow dried my hair and went into the bedroom to find something wearable for tonight. A huge smile on my face as I thought about finally seeing Joseph again. I wanted to look my absolute best for him and looked at the dresses, which were hanging in my wardrobe. A few months ago I bought this dark red, silky dress with thin strap sleeves but I never got the chance to wear it out. It was pretty short and it looked stunning. I decided to wear it later today and put it on my bed. Once I picked out a bag and heels, both black, I sat down at my vanity. I plucked my eyebrows, washed my face mask off in the bathroom and sat back down. To match the color of the dress, I decided to go with a dark cherry red lipstick. Before I put it on though, I covered my blemishes with concealer, put on foundation, contoured and blushed my cheeks, put on highlighter, did my brows and glued on false lashes. Finally I painted my lips red and looked at myself in the mirror. I was very happy with how the make up turned out and eventually started curling my hair. As I said, I wanted to go all out tonight.

I put on the dress and it felt so smooth on my bare skin. The back of it had a pretty big cutout and it was held up by the thin sleeves. I thought it would've looked weird with a bra underneath so I didn't put one on. After checking myself out in the mirror from all angles possible I put on my black heels. I packed my bag and waited for Joe to text me.

•••

I stepped out of my apartment building and smiled as I saw Joseph's car. He got out and looked me up and down with his big brown eyes. I bit my lower lip as I walked over to the gorgeous man that was waiting for me.

»Jesus, Lex-« Joe swallows. »You look beautiful.«

»Thank you.« I put my hand on his chest and watch him scan my body once again. »So do you.«

Joseph was looking stunning as well. As always actually. He wore a black suit, which suited him like a glove. The first two buttons of his white button up were open, exposing his slightly hairy chest which I adored so much. He had a silver chain around his neck, a silver ring on his finger. All in all he looked perfect. And then he smiled at me. This goddamn perfect smile.

Joe put his hand under my chin, the other one on my side. I put my other hand on his chest as well and smiled as he leaned in for a kiss. A sweet, tender kiss. A million butterflies were going crazy in my stomach when I finally felt his lips on mine again.

»It's good to see you again, love.« Joe says after he pulls back. His hand is still resting on my waist.

»It's good to see you again.« I grin as i stroke his cheek with my thumb.

»Let's go, gorgeous.« He says, opening the passenger seat door for me.

•••

We arrived at a quite fancy restaurant and Joseph insisted on opening the door for me again. I laughed at how cute he was as he held out his hand for me to take it. He closed the car door behind me and we walked into the restaurant.

»Good evening.« A receptionist greets us. »Do you have a reservation?«

»Yes, for Quinn.« Joseph says, his arm around me.

»Ah, yes.« The guy smiles at us. »Let me bring you to your table.«

He gestured us to follow him and so we did. My heels clattered on the dark wooden floor and quiet music filled the room. Joseph walked behind me.

»That dress is really short.« He whispers and puts his hand on my lower back.

»You don't like it?« I ask, a smirk on my face.

»I love it.« His lips also form into a smirk.

We arrived at our table. Of course, like the gentleman he was, Joseph pulled out the chair for me. He sat down across from me and ordered a martini, while I ordered some classic red wine.

A waitress came and brought our drinks. We ordered our food and clinked glasses once she left again.

»To an amazing night, with an amazing and handsome and loving and caring-« I look at Joe.

»You're gonna make me blush.« He smiles at me. »To us.«

»To us.« I smile back at him.

•••

The food was amazingly good. We shared a dessert and Joseph insisted on paying. I let him, under the condition that I'd be paying again next time. We walked out of the restaurant, a cool breeze hit my face as I stepped out. It wasn't that hot anymore since it was around 10 pm already. Joe put his Jacket over my shoulders and we decided to go for a walk.

I knew Joseph had to get up early again tomorrow so I enjoyed every single second he was here with me. We strolled through the slightly lit streets, not talking much. It wasn't awkward though. We just enjoyed each other's company. I felt safe with him by my side and I came to the realization that this might be more than just a crush.