Chapter 2

Hello loves! The image above is the new and improved design of Amar/TC. Enjoy the book lovlies~ Silver

~~~

Present

~~~

"It seems like the time twins are alive. But I don't even know how. If they was to fall from such height. They would of perished." Zena explained as she and her twin looked at the cloth. However she couldn't bear to believe that, even though it was true.

She sat down the cloth and looked away. Holding back tears from the pained she endured a long time ago. "This is Krux's DNA. He must be the injured one. But it's likely they are still up to planning to take over. We need to get Cyrus Borg to safety for the time being." Zane said as he typed on the computer. However he was stopped. "If Cyrus figures out they are back, he in no doubt would be panicking every waking second." Lloyd said to the male.

He was right. Cyrus has seen things on the inside that had terrified him. And he was the number one person that they was after for their plan to even work. "But he would be in danger if he isn't safe." Zane said to the others, hoping to get some answer. But no one did. For a little bit that is. "He's right Lloyd. Cyrus would be the safest here." Kai said as he crossed his arms. "But I personally want to beat them both to the ground. If we ever seen them again."

"Kai please. This isn't the time to think like that." Nya said as she hit him on the back of the head. Making the elder sibling wince. "Fine. Then we head to the city and get Borg. But we are telling Pixel as well." Lloyd said. The others nodded in agreement.

~~~

The fly there was, interesting. Lloyd was on his dragon on an constant scouting. However switching with Zane because of energy deprive.

Though Zane had returned with something unexplainable. A necklace with a gear. It hanged out at a huge sandstone mountain.

It looked freshly there and no trace of life was around it. Though when Zane scanned it. It had the finger prints of the time twins. But also the DNA of another person. Who he can't figure out just yet. It's what had him spend his entire afternoon on.

However once they arrived. Borg was excited to see them. "Good afternoon ninjas! How may I accompany you?" "Borg! Hello! Who's this lovely lady?" Lloyd asked as he noticed the tall elder lady standing before Borg. Her smile soft while her hair is grayed, almost white. Her old-timer robe with the shades of crimson matched her very well. "My names Rhea Gonzalez." She said as she slightly bowed. "She's one of the eldest in ninjago city, yet her health is Splendid!" Borg said with excitement.

Rhea smiled at the male. "Its..complicated how I've lived so long." She said. However she noticed the necklace in Zanes hands. Which made her freeze. "How did you get that young man?" She asked, Zanes eyes widen a bit as he looked down at the necklace. "Oh, this necklace? It was founded at the desert. I'm deciphering who this belongs to. As an enemy had it."

"Oh darling. That's a relic. No ordinary necklace. It is a protection against an enemy as old as time itself." She said. "May I see it?". The nindroid was hesitant. But the scans that ran through his head, she seemed to be on her word. He walked over and handed it to her. In which she puts it on. The gear turned backwards and set on a specific time. She lifted her head up. "This was originally mine. Long ago when the serpentine wars happened. I've lost it while fighting this ancient demon that's been my enemy since the start."

"How do we know you are not lying?" Zane asked as he seemed suspicious. "I was an elemental before I had kids. But I'm afraid they have passed by recent. So now the element is lost. And the creature will reak havoc on ninjago with no stop." She said. However she took it off. "This will protect you." She handed it back to Zane. Said her goodbye to borg and left. Even though Lloyd tried to get her attention again.

"Sorry about her. She's been like that since I've meet her. She told me about a prophecy that her children was ment to fulfill, but they died almost two months ago. I'm not sure if she...you know. She is likely still in grief.". Borg awkwardly said. "But no one jokes about being a element. Dareth doesn't count." Kai said as he crossed his arms.

"If it's true. We need to find that woman again and ask her what's going on. But for now, borg would you mind coming with us?" Lloyd asked as he turned to the male. Borg looked confused. "Of course, but why?" He asked.

"We will explain later on." Lloyd said as he looked down. "I'll be back." He said before he ran to the elevators. Disappearing from view. That woman was asking stranger than anyone they've meet. She seems to have some same mixed words as Wu did. And if there's any coronation to the creature they endured. They need her.