Chapter 13

---

Krux was back to being normal again after a few more days, and he was assured that borg got things done.

In no time, to say it took 5 weeks, a similar suit was built. Human size just to fit one person.

The suit had things to support it in battle, and Borg added colors of their heritage. But yet colors of their time element and little gear decorations was on it.

Acronix was AMAZED by the build, and couldn't stop complimenting it. He even talked how wonderful borg was.

There was no in doubt that Borg and Acronix gotten a little bit close during the building stages. He even helped paint it. Krux, the entire time of the process, was debating on this.

Acronix mentioned of a plan Amar had. Amar never told them what it was. Only that Time of the Past will ensure to change.

Krux, in current stage of mind, listened to Acronix's happy squeals spilled every time he moved the suit. It was a complete armor set that covered his entire body. It was too tech-y for Krux. It looked futuristic too.

Krux sighed and shushed Acronix. "Thats enough. Now my plan can be assured to work. Borg, we don't need you anymore. Acronix, drop him off somewhere in the city." Krux instructed. Acronix debated before his eyes lit up. "Can I use the suit?" He asked. Krux didn't want to look suspicious so he agreed.

"Thank you hermano! Let's go." Acronix said, Borg looked at Krux with a confused look, however, he didn't see Krux for much longer till he sawn the city again. "Good luck." Acronix said as he put his metallic hands on his hips. "The suit...the suit-" Borg tried to say something, but Acronix was gone. And Borg drew attention to everyone in the area. He was suddenly back and now he has to deal with the news.

He has to tell Acronix.

But where is they? He doesn't know. And it's going to be extremly hard.

Acronix arrived back at the base. However he felt a bit tired. So he got out of the suit to take a breather. "Works so well! Amazing with the element! We can finally take on the ninjas!"

Krux smiled and nodded. "We will, but borg just got released and he doesn't know where we are. So for now, let's lay low and then we attack. We got to know where their whereabouts are. You know this hermano." "I know I know. But I'm just so excited to do it"

Krux smiles as he wiped off his hands, he walked over to his brother and hugged him. However Amar separated himself from Krux and Krux almost fainted to due how weak his body is. Amar looked around then looked at the machine. "Oh so that's your plan in full. Mine is more...tactical. You both have outdone your mother, and I'm impressed with your creativity."

"What is your plan?" Acronix asked as he sat down his twin. The ancient creature looked at him. "Simple. There's these butterflies that'll appear if you use the Time element wrong for more than quite a few times. So I'm here to help you, as they can't do anything to me."

"You mean the butterfly effect?" Acronix asked as Krux groaned and he held his head. "Yes, exactly. But they become vile creatures known as the Venturs. Which can kill you and choose a rightful wilder of the element. But I came from the vortex, so I can't be harmed by it"

"One way to rub it in our faces that you can't be harmed.." Krux muttered as he looked up. "That doesn't seem to be your plan.." "Well. I need Acronix to help me. Since he has the time element fully. We both can surpass this punishment on him and bring back your father.. and we both know you want that, Krux. A happy family again."

Amar seemed so true with the vile lies he told. The twins was blinded by the possibility they could have their family back. However Acronix grumbled as he hit his ears, trying to hear properly. Krux pushed up his old glasses he had owned in the past, he looked down. "I do. I want my padre back. It was unfair that he passed!"

"It'll cost. However. But a mere life exchange for him wouldn't be a problem for me. Someone unknown." "A life?! But that cruel!" Krux yelled, he got up, however his body pleaded for him to not move. Acronix's eyes widen. "What..? A life?!" "You both act as if you never taken lives before. Pitty."

"We...we.." Acronix couldn't say a word. He didn't want to admit they both did. He didn't.

"Have you gone soft..Acronix? Did the inventor get through to your cold heart and made it warm?" Amar said with such icky tone that made Acronix uncomfortable. However Krux gave him an eye. "Dont you dare tell me you like him." "What?! No! First master no I dont.." Acronix seemed taken aback by that. But Borg has been nice to him, and showed him back to the light.

He doesn't need to hurt others. Nor does Krux. "Oh yeah. You liked Machia. Even though she was made of snakes." Acronix could of thrown up by the mention of her. He never mean to show interest to her. He never had liked her to begin with.

"Snakes.." Amar seemed unbelieved that Krux just said she was made out of snakes. "You liked a serpentine." "I didn't! All I said is that she was something. She atleast wasn't stupid like the other two."

"Whatever. You both should rest for now while I'll see to my plan is set in motion." Amar said as he waved to the two, before disappearing to God knows where.

"Brother...do you really like Borg?" Krux asked after some silence. Acronix looked down. "I..I really don't know. I don't have an attraction to him, even though I don't like females." Acronix admitted. Krux accepted that answer before he was guided to the bed to lay down. "Maybe an acquaintance? But not close to a friend."

Acronix wasn't sure what he was feeling. Borg was there for him when his brother was fallen ill. Borg didn't refuse to do something he was told. And Acronix didn't have to be so harsh on him. But he was, because he was clouded by judgement.

Never mind the thoughts, he notices his brother had fallen asleep he sighed as he looked away. Feeling unsure about all of this.