Chapter 8

This chapter can get a bit sensitive for a short bit. ~ Silver

~~~

Acronix couldn't move his legs, nor his body. He felt numb all inside and out. This woman beside him was none other than his own mother. The one who was supposed to be dead long ago. The very one they both lost their sanity because she passed due to the war. That they couldn't help. She was just sleeping soundly. She must of been 100 now.

Acronix let out a small sob as he covered his mouth. "Madre.." he tried calling out, however this was starting to effect his mission. He didn't want to leave. But he had to. He grabbed the handle to the wheelchair and in instant, him and borg was gone. And in the base was no time wasted.

Though once Acronix sat down borg in his wheelchair. He broke down crying. Electrical surges of power erupted around him as he sobbed. His body failed him as he fell to his knees. Krux woken up to the sudden noises. And was quick to be at his brothers side as the poor man was having an attack.

Krux sat with his twin for 30 minutes, till he finally calmed down and fell silent. Knowing extremly well he wasn't going to talk for a good while. What could of even caused this?

It took about an hour for Acronix to even come to his senses. But both males ended up falling asleep in each other's arms due to the emotional drain.

~~~

In the next morning, Krux made sure to have Acronix eat. "Acronix. I've given you time to calm. Would you mind telling me what happened?" Krux asked ad he fed the dog. Acronix was silent for a moment before he spoke as he played with his food. "Mothers alive. I don't know how...but...she's..she's with the ninja. I think your reversal worked.."

Alive? ALIVE?! Krux couldn't believe what he was hearing. However he didn't realize he too was having a harsh emotional moment until a flashback occurred.

~~~

Flashback

~~~

"No wait! Madre! Padre! Por favor! Wake up!"

It's a spring afternoon, and the time twins was tired. They manage to get the masters who turned against them back on their side. "Mother would be so proud of us brother! I'm sure she would love to see us home again." "I miss mama! I wished we stayed with her and padre for the winter" Acronix complained. They been gone for so long that they are at a stand still finally.

"Hey. I hope Madre cooked. Because I'd love to have her home made cooking again. Tal vez ver a la tía y al tío. [Maybe see aunt and uncle]." Krux said with a smile. Pulling his brother close in a side hug. "Dooont! You'll make me hungry! ya tuvimos arroz." [we already had rice.] Acronix whined, but laughed.

Oh but how their laughter was the calm before the storm.

Krux noticed something was completely off when the village they grew up in looked damaged. Parents scurrying around with children away from fire. The fire has been handled by locals. But that didn't stop the time twins from lending a hand. This took two hours...

Past the golden time to revive their dead father. Who passed 5 hours ago now.

Their mother, however. She passed only 2 hours ago. Holding her past husband.

The time twins was informed that their parents was attacked too, that they was sure that someone got really injured. This made both time twins move swiftly to their childhood home. Acronix was in a panic as he used his speed ability to get there quicker. Krux arrived just some time after Acronix. However...

The sight and deafening yell from acronix was all that it took for Krux's sanity to snap.

Krux fell down at the door way, and a power surge erupted the entire hone to reverse. But got knows how long they've been gone.

Krux just silently sat there, with no emotion. While he listen to his brothers sobs. His begs. His pleads in Spanish. His desperation to get his elder twins attention. He was too weak. His element never improved like his brothers did. He got the harder side of the element. Reversal was never the easiest to control.

He only looked down at the markings of the Serpentine Anaconda.

~~~

Now

~~~

"Krux! KRUX! Brother please listen to me! Snap out of it!" Acronix yelled as he slapped his brother across the face. Snapping the elder into reality. Was Krux crying?

Krux never realized he went into shock, how did they end up on the floor? "You're lying. She isn't alive." Krux muttered, he was in denial.

"If only I could just...make the time line appear. And show you what I saw. Because I beg you to believe me. I sawn her alive." Acronix begged, tears fell down. His face. Krux sniffled before he covered his face. "All this time and she's alive..." he whimpered. Acronix didn't know what else to say. He sniffed and rubbed his eyes. "So she knows we are alive too. But she will shame us if we even show our faces." He whimpered.

Krux had that realization hit him hard. The entire ninjago city knows of them. And she likely heard of the impacts they made.

"Your mother won't understand your motives. You can have both your parents back if you continue this plan. You can have your father." A male voice said in Krux's mind. Krux was starting to believe he was hearing things now. "You know you miss him. He suffered the worst fate while protecting your mother. Give yourself the satisfaction and bring him back." The voice rang, Krux was already mentally not there of the moment. But the sound of bringing back his father did sound sweet.

Even if he had to break the sacred time line to do it. The one that his mother devoted her life to protect.