Chapter 12

New creature to the Fanseason. It's called an Ventor. A creature that serves punishments to the Time users if they abuse the time line. They take the form of the butterfly before showing this form. Enjoy~ Silver

~~~

Acronix sat on a chair as he felt his brothers head. The fever had died down, though it's been weeks and he hasn't woken up. It was worrying Acronix that he may never wake up. Even if he gave him the flower mixture.

However he had to take care of borg by himself, which he despised. There was too many embarrassing times with proper hygiene. And Acronix showed he was uncomfortable with it.

Acronix had not long gotten out of the bath and he was only wearing boxers and pants. Being shirtless wasn't a problem for him. Maybe for the other, but surely not him. However the scars on his body is what really intrigued Borg.

So many fant little scars, then this one huge one on his stomach. And few bad ones on his arms and back. Each could tell a story on its own. Though Borg had no thought to even ask.

"If you keep staring, I'll make sure your glasses are broken into a thousand pieces.." Acronix threatened as he glanced over to Borg. The smaller male jolted a little as he looked away. "I'm sorry...I just never seen someone with so much scaring."

"Hmm? So you never seen what a warriors body looked?" "Not really. I'm not the type to just look at a guy's or girl's body like that!". "Yeah yeah."

Acronix seemed annoyed as he tried to cover up his body, feeling embarrassed. However Borg left him a question that he didn't expect to get asked.

"How did you get them?"

So simple and so innocent. Why would anyone be curious over his scars? He never thought he had to explain them. So he remained silent.

And the silence was killing Borg.

"Sorry.." the inventor muttered before awkwardly moving further away.

Acronix huffed before he focused his eyes on his twin. Please wake up. That's all he thought about. Mainly what he did.

Acronix barely got sleep, though he didn't seemed bothered by it...

He remembers staying up late in the serpentine wars. Constant worry they would get attacked.

Though. This long wait for Krux to wake up, he did felt lonely. Talking wouldn't hurt..right?

"If you must know. Which one intrigued you the most?" Acronix asked as he didn't make no move to look at Borg. Who was speechless at the sudden sentence.

"The...one on your stomach? It looks like it could of been-" "a fatal wound?" ... "..mhm.." Borg sounded nervous. Which Acronix took joy into that. "Because it was..."

[Flashback]

the wars had just begun, and the young time twins were peacefully helping their mother bring in the Temporal flowers after their freshly bloomed. So she could make the special soup she kept stored just in case for the rest of the year. "Mama, can me and Krux go visit Wu?" Acronix asked as he helped his mother

Rhea smiled as she nodded. "Of course darling. Be safe." She said. Acronix beamed, however he squealed as he got picked up by his father, Kronos. "My boy, don't tell me you're leaving just yet. You and Krux have to help me deliver medicine to Ms. Wanner and her kid." He said, holding his boy in his arms. "Dad! I'm not a kid! Put me down!" Acronix said in surprise, which made both parents laugh. Kronos decided against it. "Oh no. You're still my baby boy."

Acronix pouted as he glowed a faint green before he appeared next to his mother again. "Hmph" Acronix said as he crossed his arms. He couldn't stay mad. It was their way of playing around.

"Brother! Come on! We're going with Lauren!" Krux yelled from the front door. Acronix stucked out his tongue before he smiled and left his parents. Who he heard them giggle. Krux and Acronix ran with each other as they was joined with Lauren. Who raced them there. However she disappeared. "No fair!" Krux complained, however Acronix grabbed his brothers hand before they both lit up with green. A trail of green was left behind.

They both ended up at the monastery. Lauren just behind. The three laughed by the childish game they played.

However this was not long lasted when Wu and Garmadon came to the door. The elder brothers hurried them inside. And shut the gates. "Quiet down. And join us." Garmadon said as he walked, his younger brother in tow. The three looked at each other in question before they followed after.

"Wu. Garmadon. What's wrong?" Krux asked as they made it inside and to the main room. The other masters was there. Besides Ice and Air.

"We are...currently at war. And Ice is currently defending his village with his wife."

War was never a good sign. And the time twins only heard of the war that their mother went through. And only her.

The serpentine war was told to everyone, and everyone got assigned to a village that would be possibly attacked that was closest to their tombs. However they may not know what capabilities these creatures truly can have. Especially the stronger, Anacondrai.

The time twins set off on their fused dragon. Landing just at the village that seemed so normal. Too normal. The twins looked at each other, confused.

They had their specially made armor on, that the dragon always had on stash in its holder.

However, as the time twins got off their dragon and began walking into the village. They both felt off. It was really quiet. Acronix looked at his twin before they came across a woman in the middle of town. Her hair was an unusual shade of red. Her dress had colors of the night, with swirling colors of blue, red, yellow, and green. That looked like the northern lights. "Ma'am! Is there anyone else here?" Acronix asked as he ran up to her. Leaving some distance between him and Krux.

Though before the both of them realize, the lady attacked Acronix in the stomach with an unusual blade. The blade went through his metal and he couldn't let out a scream. Krux yelled out for his twin as he ran over. The woman looked before she disappeared, her face was blank the entire time. Acronix was in a state of shock and Krux had to pick him up and run.

All he did was run, and used their dragon to fly back home.

On the time ticking to death.

And krux had to used his element on him to stop the death counter. There was so much blood, that purple blade looked inhuman. Like one of those ancient blades the snakes used.

Once they got home Acronix was saved. But a scar was permanently left there.

After Acronix explained the short version to Cyrus, Acronix left him so that whatever Amar wanted of him could be answered privately. Amar waited patiently,

"Time is drawing near. Your brother should awake soon. But if you want him to awake now, I'll have to take control. He'll be himself, but know I can do whatever to his body." Amar said as Acronix blinked away a few tears. "Yeah. Do that. I want father back as soon as possible."

"Good."

He felt as his his soul left his body, in a short time he heard Cyrus call out to Acronix. His brother finally woken up.

What was the plan?