Chapter 11

Above is the prophecy description. If you're interested what I've written a long time ago. Enjoy ~ Silver

~~~

The walls as hard to read, he avoided the broken down walls and glass just so he could get closer. His breath hitched as he finished reading. His body shook. "I fought Amar here. It's where I took my last stand before I locked him away. But when you and Krux went back in time, you broke the imprisonment. Even though it would of never lasted. I almost lost you both if I didn't flee." Rhea said as she walked up to her child.

"If you and Krux fail. Or don't even work together. All of time is lost. And no one would be able to stop Amar. Because he will kill you both. He already wants me dead." She continued, placing her hand on the man's shoulder. Acronix looked down at the golden gear pattern floor. His lips thinned into a line. "He's acting weird...Krux is.." Acronix mentioned as he loomed at her. "He has a plan, but won't fully tell me about it....and he seems a bit more..angry.."

~~~

Krux panted as his body was overheating. Borg was able to roam freely due to the element ceasing to be. But he couldn't just let Krux suffer. Not when Krux couldn't stop fanting.

Krux kept hearing voices in his head, one that keeps telling him to kill borg. Kill his mother, even his brother. He had to resist it.

"Krux, you have to lay down! And don't argue with me this time!" Borg said with a stern voice. Krux gripped onto the table as sweat poured down his face. "I'm..I'm fine- ugh.." "I'll continue working on the project if you rest! Just please." Borg hit his metal arm on the table. He had never felt this much anger against someone. Not since..the overlord.

"Please. Your brother should be fine. He likely got caught, but they won't hurt him. Rest Krux." Borg said softly. Krux thinned his lips as he shook. He was in defeat. "Fine.." he muttered. He slowly stood back up. However borg helped him to the makeshift bed the twins had. Krux trembled as he layed himself down. Facing away from the disabled inventor. Feeling overly embarrassed.

Borg remained silent, however he partly covered the male up. Making sure to not overheat him. "Don't feel embarrassed about this. You may want to look tough. But deep inside you know you aren't. You're just trying to be the elder brother. I get it. The ninjas try to do that with Lloyd. But you don't have to be around me. Just be how you want to be, when you rest. Of course." Borg said softly. Krux listened to his words, and it...moved him?

No one has told him that since his parents supposed death.

Krux remained silent, and listened to when borg moved away. But never left. Krux sniffed before he sat up. Wiping his face. "Borg. You have guts. You wasn't afraid of telling us that our mother was sick. Or that she was alive. Yet we've been so cruel to you, you showed kindness...why..?" Krux explained, then asked.

Borg hummed and looked over. "Because I believe villains should be showed kindness. They are human too...well...some of them that is. You've been wronged at some point in your life and all you could feel and distribute is anger. However. You've always showed kindness to your twin. Even if he bothers you about technology. You have a heart, Krux. Yet you're afraid to show that."

"I am. If I'm honest, I hated showing emotions to others besides Nixy. Because of how my ex cheated on me. Then again I had a hard time expressing because I'm my father's son. I'm like him, just worse.." Krux explained as he heaved. His body felt like it was on fire.

"Well. You're doing great so far."

"Thank you.." but krux didn't feel great. Mentally nor physically. This thing inside his head was taking a tole.

~~~

When Acronix and Rhea came back, they was greeted with a very angry Kai. Kai crossed his arms. "Where have you two been?! Rhea I thought you knew better to not let the criminal out!" He yelled. This sudden aggression against Rhea made Acronix feel a different type of hate. His ears began to ring as he watch Kai talk. "Hit him." A voice said inside his head.

Acronix blinked and the next thing he knew it, Kai was in another room, laying on the ground. Acronix's eyes widen at the sight as he covered his mouth. "Kai! Are you ok?!" Rhea asked in a panic, she ran over to help him up.

What did he do? Why did he blank out?

Whatever it was, it made him shake in fear.

It made him leave. He ran as far as he could of. Using his powers to get him somewhere. Anywhere. The man was crying. He hurt Kai and it wasn't his fault.

He stumbled and tripped onto the floor, he coughed and hacked as his lungs burned. Trying to gain his breath. Trying to calm down. He was in the city, somewhere. "Funny. You've seen the room yet you run as soon You've done something bad. You never ran from violence." The voice was back and it made the man tremble.

"Who...who are you..?" "I'm Amar. Nice to meet you Acronix." "Get out of my head.." "oh how come? You've always had been evil. Your mother is holding you back from bringing back your father. You could be a family."

The voice sounded so soft and convincing. Was his mother holding him back? But that wall. What this the creature that she fought?

"Here. Let me help." The voice said, Acronix looked up to see a male figure form infront of him. He held out his hand. "Let me help you and your twin. In exchange for helping me and my plan." He said. Acronix looked at him, however his thoughts was clouded. He took the males hand. "Deal." Acronix muttered, this made Amar grin.