Chapter 7

Hello loves! Hope you're enjoying the new book. I'm surely am enjoying writing it! For note, Ame belongs to my Daughter Krynoss . She is a vitiligo, and she's coles younger sister. Master of weather. You may reconize her from my previous book. Who her name was Amyiah before. Welcome OG people who knew that. Enjoy my loves ~ Silver

~~~

"So you're yelling me they know we are alive?! That puts the whole plan off!" Krux yelled, he pulled at his own hair as he resisted the urge to punch something. "Brother! Calm down. Por favor! Please! I can still get Borg!" Acronix said from across the room.

Krux not long got off work, and he was ticked off beyond belief. "But they also have our mothers necklace. And some gem that looks like our element! Somethings going on that they know more of." Krux said with so much anger. Acronix was almost afraid to go near him. The pup whimpered in the corner. "Brother.." Acronix whispered, making sure that Krux was able to hear the unsurity. Krux looked at his twin before he let go of his hair. His arms falling to the sides of his body.

"Hermano.. oh I didn't mean to sound so angry." Krux said softly, sounding guilty. He opened his arms and Acronix was quick to hug him after walking over. "I'm just so upset that they have mother's necklace. I didn't think straight. I'm sorry." "Dont be sorry. I'm angry too."

"But are you sure you can get Borg? He's likely protected now." Krux asked as he looked at his younger twin. Acronix nodded with determination brewing in his eyes. "They won't see me coming. I'm the master of fast forward and slow down after all!" "Thats my hermano! But please be careful. Because my plan is ready to be executed." Krux said with a bright grin.

However this plan wasn't easy to execute. First they needed Borg and supplies. Which the supplies is easy, borg however was the hard part.

The plan was brilliant in Krux's writing.  It was a suit of armor that nixy could control. However the more it was controlled, the more it sucked up the element and transfers to tubes in the back. He had hidden a feature that it uses the same metal that Maya and Ray used. But it's in the hands.

The suit is scaled to be somewhere the same size as the Samurai X. But light weight to move. Mainly due to the smaller build it had.

However the flaw was, obtaining the metal the previous fire and water used. Which Krux had an idea of where it is. The Cafe nearby.

"I can go at midnight, where they sleep! I'll find their ship in no time." Acronix grinned as he was released and he fell backwards, next thing he was laying on the bed. "Which I got.." he pulled out his pocket watch to look at the time. "Two hours!" "I'll wake you up then." Krux said, watching as the dog jumped up next to Acronix and layed down.

Krux sighed as he sat in a chair and leaned back a bit. Looking up at the ceiling. However as he closed his eyes, he was unaware that something...or someone had entered his body.

~~~

Acronix woke up at 2:15, he felt groggy and ticked off. His brother didn't wake him up because he too fell asleep. But his elder twin didn't look so well. So he had to shrug it off and let it go.

He's been running through the night, looking for a floating or a grounded ship. His adrenaline kicked in not too long ago, so he was fine. The night breeze was kind to him, he moon light shined down onto his back as he ran through the desert. Leading to the oasis woods that he fell into. But thats when he spotted the ship. It excited him.

He took one step and launched himself up to the flying ship. Landing quietly on the wooden flooring. Someone was awake, as this hunk of beauty should of been grounded. He however made his body move so fast that he appeared invisible. This was going to bite him on the ass later.

He walked to the lower deck door and phased through it. The perks of having such fast speed is that everything he touched moved with his speed. Creating the illusion of phasing. He walked down the halls and appeared through each room. Finding no Borg.

He however continued down the hall and heard some talking.

"Mrs. Gonzalez. Please rest. Your body is refusing you." Borg said to a woman. The woman unclear. "I know. But Amar could be here any moment.." "Hush. Please. And sleep. I'll watch over you as you rest." Borg said quietly to the woman. Who was this lady that he was speaking too? Who was Amar? And why does it sound familiar to the younger time twin?

Acronix took a moment to allow the woman to fall asleep, before allowing the speed to finally rest and his body became normal once more. He took in a deep breath and pulled up his mask before he quietly walked in. The door didn't give him and justice as it squeaked.

"Ah, hello. Lloyd is that-" Borg was trying to say before his body became limp. The single swipe to the neck knocked the inventor out. Acronix picked up the man and threw him over his shoulder. However, before leaving, he looked over to his side and froze.